Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Unfortunetly The dog got worse yesterday, & we took him in & they have kept him in has been on fluids all of yesterday & again today plus meds & will check his blood at 5pm to see whether he is fit to come home or another night in just hope he can start keeping things in himself, he has acute Kidney failure, which has probley been around him along time,

At last managed to track down the Roofer who was due before the storms & didn't get here which means its worse because of the storm, so he says Friday they will be here just hope they do it as its just another worry

Hope everyone is safe

Thinking of you, fingers crossed xxx
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

hope your roofer can get it done this week and the weather holds off, this is a problem for them with this bad weather they cant work in it and thats when we need them most isnt it, as cats said all fingers crossed

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Very gloomy and we had sleet.
    It started last night and notices on tv for today's closings of businesses.

I am glad I got my "things to do" done yesterday morning, in preparing to today.
    I only have Thursday to work this week, so hopefully, no more sleet for the later of the week.

Manage to get some catnip toys done, but I am not happy with them
    But. . . the cats love them. Fletcher was playing with them, even with his injured paw. Still can't figure out what he done with that paw. It's not swollen or really touchy.

I worked on some more crazy quilt patches and hopefully to make some new projects to sell.

Lovely bright day here today and low wind, been able to get out and resecure some fencing that worked loose in the storms plus gave me the chance to put some more solar lights along the fence ready for the proper sunshine. Just waiting for nightfall to see if they work.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Did they work?
    Oh yes, still glowing now...

Um, I'll try, but it's dark out there...

rang the council about them not putting the bins back in the garden, rang the garage as the car is saying I need a service ( dont know where it thinks it's going ) been very productive this morning after a huge row last night about the mess Mike creates in the house and all sorts of junk he wont throw out and i mean junk, i am hobbling about trying my best and he does his upmost to make things as difficult as possible, well it stops now, i am not a servant ( a disabled one at that ) I am pulling my self up to my full height and pulling rank
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information