Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    Nuts and seeds, peanut butter, eggs, cheese, milk, yogurt, meats of all kinds, beans....I like mixing all kinds of beans to make chilli, to which I also add frozen or tinned corn (maize)....corn and beans together make a complete protein. Lots of things are possible. Gluten is mostly in wheat, barley and rye, and some people are sensitive to the type in oats. Check labels. xo
    Very good and accurate advice....I ended up having potato salad with tiny chunks of cheese and tomatoes mixed in for breakfast...yummy

Forum Lurker
    Paderborn-Elsen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
    View TanteGrete's Feedback (+6)
    All-About TanteGrete
    View TanteGrete's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I think I am getting used to sleeping late. I can do it 4 more times and then it is back to the old routine. Never mind. I think it'll be a lazy morning and this afternoon back to mother. Scrabble is on the Agenda. But breakfast first, I think

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - I don't know who was on Guard Duty overnight but another one has slipped out under the fence. Just as well I listed a few new ones yesterday so already replaced.

It's been raining again after a very warm night but the wheelie bin is already out for emptying along with the recycling boxes. The bottle box isn't as full this week for some reason

Time for a shower then go and check on the Old Sailor.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

morning all, fine but very dull here but at least could open the windows & still be in the room so not bad for December,

Relists done & washing done, What next?

Hope everyone is ok.

Still mild. Two BombsInDisguise primed while I was sleeping. Not got started yet. Another coffee first ....
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Ello troops. Must make the effort to get the cake iced today and get that out of the way. A busy few days ahead. Got to go to O/H's tennis club curry night this evening. Tomorrow is drinks and nibbles at a new neighbour's house, Saturday going to an Alpine Lodge in Bath for drinks with friends and then a meal. Sunday is a rest day thank goodness, when Cadet Huw comes home, then Monday is our mini Christmas at Cadet Malcolm's flat. I shall be worn out by the time Christmas arrives !

Private Cats and Private Mcc2 get those holes in the fence mended !

Forum Lurker
    All-About TanteGrete
    Forum Posts

I NOW HAVE A SORE THROAT AND A HEADACHE. (sorry about the capitals) so off to bed and fingers crossed will feel better in the morning

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo hope your syptoms soon go away.

Sgt hope you enjoy all your festive gatherings

We had a visit for a couple of hours from son, who was working an hour away instead of Birmingham so was nice so 6think thats the start of festive time, & then just heard from eldest son who has suggested they meet up with us new Years day so all we need to do is book something, so suddenly everything is happening. thought was going to be a quiet time.

Forum Lurker
    All-About TanteGrete
    Forum Posts

I sometimes wonder what a quiet time is. Now a hearty good morning. Throat feels better, but am coughing a lot. Today a little bit of shopping and then to my mum. Tomorrow I am not wanted there - they have other visitors, so just a quick visit and good bye on Sunday. The week has flown, but I am ready to get back to the routine. Be good everyone (if you can)

Morning troops. You can tell it's nearly Christmas, Royal Mail are delivering parcels at silly o'clock, the doorbell rang at 7.40am. Usually we don't get post until the afternoon.

Glad you are feeling a bit better Tante and nice that you are seeing your family Lieutenant Maplegin.

Oh dear, it seems like the newbies are making up for lost time and in a panic about Christmas shopping. Got a
    tiny bomb in disguise yesterday and then a big hit just as I was going out in the evening.

Had a good curry last night so don't think I shall be needing breakfast today !

Thread Information