Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post
    Private Cats is right

WOW ... well I never thought I would see the day ....
    Blinking heck cats you better watch it you will be getting promoted soon

Do you all really think Meebo is going to do nothing but rest, cause I don't.

[QUOTE=buttons-and-bows;1662956]Blinking heck cats you better watch it you will be getting promoted soon

Nah - that's taking it a bit far little Buttons
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo we agree with the Sgt you need to have a day which is for yourself & take it easy, just relax.

Well we went out to a Christmas fair & were very pleased with the few bits we bought, a few stra bits for Xmas presents & a few bits of stock but no postcards.
    Then did a quick trip to Lidl that was a bit crazy in there you'd think Christmas day was tomorrow lookibng at some trollys, I was good & just used a basket.

Same here Pam, Mike went to ASDA late yesterday afternoon and he said it was like a riot in there, people pushing and shoving and all the bread had gone, no streaky bacon left apart from two packets that looked like they had been trampled on. God help us next week as we have only got a bit of tinned stuff in so far like pineapple chunks, PK of stuffing and a couple of other small bits.

Just back from Tesco - no queues and plenty of stock hmmm .. was only needing a couple of things so it was handy
    oh yes and the yearly ritual of a Radio Times (now £4 lol)
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post
    Just back from Tesco - no queues and plenty of stock hmmm .. was only needing a couple of things so it was handy
    oh yes and the yearly ritual of a Radio Times (now £4 lol)
    Yes you have gone early the idiot that goes from here goes after the other shops close and all the workers flood in, plus we have all the hoteliers in later in the day looking for the woopsie bargains that are almost going off to feed the visitors on. Like the day mike went for my tropicana and they had half priced it, there wasn't any left for me as the git from one of the top hotels here went dashing through the check out with a trolley full as he had cleared the shelf of it, I won't' say what hotel it is or his name but we all call him John Cleese

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Afternoon - you'll be pleased with me Sarge as I have put a Holiday Notice on today. Lot on next week and don't want to be dashing around and forget what I'm supposed to be doing !

There's quite a few listings that I want to edit, so maybe between times I'll get a chance to get that done.

Do you realise it's only 4 weeks until we go to Thailand for Paul & Sarah's wedding !

Have all a good day.

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Yes you have gone early the idiot that goes from here goes after the other shops close and all the workers flood in, plus we have all the hoteliers in later in the day looking for the woopsie bargains that are almost going off to feed the visitors on. Like the day mike went for my tropicana and they had half priced it, there wasn't any left for me as the git from one of the top hotels here went dashing through the check out with a trolley full as he had cleared the shelf of it, I won't' say what hotel it is or his name but we all call him John Cleese

it can be arranged that some of the hotels in your town can suddenly disappear down deep holes courtesy of ty gwn mine
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

So far I have been good. Not left the house and had a siesta. Done very little: knitting, reading, eating and now a bit of relisting. I shut my charity shop as my Just giving page has closed. So all those items that were listed there have to be edited. But that's ok. I have taken my holiday setting off just in case anyone wants to buy in a panic (I like to be helpful) Time to watch some TV and carry on knitting

Forum Lurker
    Paderborn-Elsen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
    View TanteGrete's Feedback (+6)
    All-About TanteGrete
    View TanteGrete's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! My cough is driving me nuts, but what's new? I am almost packed so not much left to do tomorrow. This afternoon I'll be saying good bye to my mum and tomorrow morning I will help my sister to tidy and clean the room and bathroom I have been using. Early lunch and then to the Airport. I hope all is well at home as I haven't heard anything for a couple of days. Off to relist a few more items. Auf Wiedersehen bis morgen

Thread Information