Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    Oh come on...... You're a female and females ALWAYS talk to themselves (even if a man is in the same room)
    It's because you lot don't listen

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by poddster View Post
    Could it be because that is the only way they get any intelligent dialogue going? and no I ain't chick
    Poddster knows how to stay on buttons' good side!! lol. Besides, it sounds like a perceptive observation.

Good morning all. I went out and let the chickens out, and managed to walk by some nettles, so my knee is hollering at me now. Philpott may get up on the roof today to finish a tile repair, but will see what the wether does first.

Have seen some photos by locals of the coment that can be seen for the next 2 weeks about 3AM in the NE sky.....very pretty. First visible comet like that since HAleBopp, I think.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Have seen some photos by locals of the coment that can be seen for the next 2 weeks about 3AM in the NE sky

Pardon me M'lady but what does the coment say?

I can only describe Poddster as being highly intelligent your Maj and a good idea today as my back had decided to fire warning shots at me that if i dont behave it is going to stamp it's little discs together and re fracture for the 4th time

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Afternoon - now home and 1st load of washing done, MH emptied and checking what needs replenishing before we slope off again.

It was a peaceful, if a frustrating time with the weather, time away - but a change of scenery after nearly 4 months.

Now back to answering email queries - and listing again!

Hope Becky's OK - and everyone else.

I'm surviving, just about, Private Mcc2. Glad to see you back in the barracks. Had to call the plumber back yesterday as have a drip from the washing machine pipe but this morning found it is still dripping so will have to get him back again at some point. Have the electrician coming on Monday morning so don't expect me in the barracks then as I won't have power !

He went off at lunchtime all dressed up to meet his dating site woman and he has avoided me totally since he got back, obviously doesn't want to look me in the eye !
    I'm going for drinks with some friends down in Bath tomorrow afternoon so it will be good to get away from here for a few hours.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning - this is far too early for a Sunday morning! As always slept like a log on 1st night back home and was up way too early.

Anyway, tea is made, there are coffee-bags to use up [ideal for use in the MH] and there's fresh bread for toasting.

No losses to report which is just as well as must get out in the garden today in order to fill the garden waste bin which is due to be emptied this week.

Just about time for another mug of tea.

Name:  Vancouver.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  29.3 KB

Stay safe all.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad you are back Annie, sorry weather wasn't as good as you'd have liked, but there probably been a lot more people around if stayed nice.

Sgt enjoy your trip to Bath pub, am sure will be nice to sit out side.

Was interesting as we headed for Hampshire the cars were very steady & several queues near Stonehendge as usual, we made good time, & manage a quick Sandwich in the car & then had eyes done , Then as we both had drops so Son could do diabetic checks as well, DIL came & collected us in her car so we used masks & then spent hour 7 half in the garden with the family & grand daughter came as well so was lovely though seem strange not hugging them, but nice catching up face to face & the weather was just right & loos good today, so am going to have a sit with the paper in the garden before I do anything else need to try & do a bit more listing. have managed the relists.

Think the car got a bit of a shock as we did 72miles each way, & up to now since beginning of March is 5miles each way, was nice to see different scenes

Sounds like you had a nice break Lieutenant Maplegin. I'm not going to a hostelry but to a friend's garden down in Bath. It will be nice having a change of scene but not looking forward to all the hills on the way back. Will just have to have some extra liquid refreshment to give my legs some extra power ! Haven't braved any of the pubs or restaurants yet.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all - busy day ahead with Freecycle stuff being collected and begin replenishing/refilling the MH as himself has decided we're sloping off again on Friday!

Re-lists all done, twittered, Pinterested & Facebooked.

Now time for another mug of tea while I write a shopping list!

Name:  Apostophes.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  13.7 KB

Thread Information