Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

yes it does make for miserable days, i just cant be bothered doing anything, just want to curl up with a coffee

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I slept most of yesterday afternoon and only got up at 11 today, gave mike his late breakfast and then carried the what i thought was empty milk carton down the stairs to the kitchen upside down .......................it wasnt completely empty
    Ermahgerd!! My sister from another mother!! Last night I got up off the sofa only to spill a full mug of hot coffee on my lap and all over the seat of the sofa. I'd forgotten I'd tucked it beside me instead of on the table next to me.........
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yeah,, buttons. But apparently having done that more than once before...............ok, more than twice.............well, who am I kidding.........probably 10 times before, I obviously am not a quick learner!! lol

I hope things are calm for you today. Foggy down here in the south. Yesterday it was drizzly when we went for a socially distanced, outdoor Remembrance service at the local church. But it was nice to see some people - at a distance - that I hadn't seen since Christmas, or before. Well, saw most of them, but faces covered with masks mostly. Glad people are taking care of themselves. Unlike some of my relatives in the states, who are of the unmmuzzled-unmasked brigade of self-centered, usually young, group.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well that's the PofA documents sent off to NS&I and I hope that's an end to the kerfuffle.

Wales is free today but nothing said anywhere about masks in all the new regulations. We shall see.

Busy listing again last night and selling stuff through local Facebook sales group this morning..

Himself has made coffee and we have Rich Tea bikkies today.

Name:  Tango_Powys.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  9.6 KB

Because unbeknown to the younger generation we are the ones with the brains

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    Yeah,, buttons. But apparently having done that more than once before...............ok, more than twice.............well, who am I kidding.........probably 10 times before, I obviously am not a quick learner!! lol

I hope things are calm for you today. Foggy down here in the south. Yesterday it was drizzly when we went for a socially distanced, outdoor Remembrance service at the local church. But it was nice to see some people - at a distance - that I hadn't seen since Christmas, or before. Well, saw most of them, but faces covered with masks mostly. Glad people are taking care of themselves. Unlike some of my relatives in the states, who are of the unmmuzzled-unmasked brigade of self-centered, usually young, group.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

hope all are well, & that Buttons you got some more rest.

A bit damp & misty out there today,

Relists done & Sgt will be pleased that somer doesn't have any new sales.

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Manage to do some more pinning.

I got the other basement window framed.
    I need to put one more coat of paint on one window and two coats on the other window and they are done.
    Purchased some oakum and filled in some cracks, and now to get them caulked.
    Today is the last of the really warm days and tomorrow there will be rain and the temperature drops
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Ello troops. Glad to see you are getting your bunker fortified against the Christmas onslaught Private Police. I hope the sub machine gun is ready behind each window !

Private Majesty you had better not be so careless about my gin in the mess as your are about your coffee !

Well my garden bins are overflowing and ready to be emptied on Thursday. My Christmas cake is made although I'm not sure anyone will be here to eat it ! Present list has been sorted so I now know what else I have to get, so gradually getting organized.
    Have also started knitting as there will be a new addition to the ranks at the end of April. Cadet Malcolm and his wife are producing my first grandchild so at least one good thing has happened in 2020 ! I've known since I went down to Devon in the summer but haven't been allowed to announce it until after the 12 week scan.

Had another shock I saw the ex outside on our back steps as I was going to the shed to pack some parcels and he actually spoke to me from a safe distance, albeit a small conversation, so maybe his isolation is making him more civil. It makes a change from a grunt or being totally ignored !

Now who was on guard duty (she said looking round for someone to blame ) I, erm, appear to have lost two but of course have but up a valiant battle (well one hasn't been paid for yet !).

I hope you are going to make yourself a lovely smelling Christmas dinner while he has his beans on toast upstairs

Thread Information