Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Glad the old sailor is doing well and enjoying the amenities of the hospital! I hope you can relax while he's there, Annie.
    Moonie - I hope you and Billy have fun celebrating his birthday! Dinner sounds delish!
    Herd cats, Hurry? A bit like pushing worms, I hear.

Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks all yes am pleased to say have heard from the group localy which works with the nurses etc for befriending people like MIL, & we are seeing her next Friday by when hope we will both be over our colds, she will come to this house, do hope we have tieded up a bit by then, the idea is that we will with them find someone who will suit MIL & be able to take them out to the shops or out for a cuppa just for a change of scene, so fingers crossed it works, will make us both feel easier.

Well my computer is back with a new hard drive, its all the updates that were slowing it all down, & even a new key board so am pleased with it so far its certainly quicker now.

Annie am glad they are helping your Dad out & hopefully they will sort him out he is a good age, & sounds determind, you must be pleased that you can drive again.

No more losses & have done another load of somers relists.

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    Glad the old sailor is doing well and enjoying the amenities of the hospital! I hope you can relax while he's there, Annie.
    Moonie - I hope you and Billy have fun celebrating his birthday! Dinner sounds delish!
    Herd cats, Hurry?
    A bit like pushing worms, I hear.

That's a new one for me!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all - we had a phone call late last night to advise that the Old Sailor had been transferred from Telford to the cottage hospital at Welshpool to continue his rehab. Will save us on petrol and parking fees!

Will see him later today. Just hope his care will continue to the same high standard as he had at Telford.

Have to sort out the house/contents insurance today - it's an absolute minefield. Will probably stay with original insurer knowing me!

Time for tea and toast.

Name:  Tea_&_Toast_4.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  5.9 KB

I do the same Annie, in the end I cant be bothered to mess about looking through all the jargon so just stay with Churchill though it is sneaking up and up, the man is coming out to service my bath lift today sometime so best get cleaning / tidy the bath room a bit

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

We were with Sainsbury's but found an almost identical policy for considerably less with Churchill - so went with them.
    How good they are with regards to settling claims, I've no idea, never having had to claim on our household insurance.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie hope you never have to claim on the house , hope Old sailor will carry on having the care that he has already received.

Well am pleased to say am plodding through Somers relists, it seems as fast as I clear them some more appear.

We are both spluttering well today so keeping away from people, though I am still doing the dog walks as colds don't seem to bother dogs. certainly cooler this morning out but hopefully will get rid of all the germs.

Have heard from the stroke Clinic, & have to go next Thursday afternoon.

'Ello troops. Nose running like a tap again. My brother has been coughing so I suspect he's brought another strain of germs up from Cornwall. Thought I would have enough antibodies from the last bout over Christmas, but no, sneezing well again. I suggest you all take precautions !

Meant to be going to see where my brother is working on the farm in a minute, maybe some fresh air will do me good.

Glad the Old Sailor has been transferred Private Mcc2 and it will be easier for you to visit.

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all. Kettle is on and I have found a vintage bottle of something for Sarge!

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning - thought I had already signed in. On my 2nd mug of tea already to try and wake up whilst reading my way around t'internet.

Bit breezey out there - sounds like Wuthering Heights and apparently worse is to come over the weekend.

Saw the Old Sailor yesterday and he was in good spirits. He's in a side room with a window looking out onto the Welsh hills so he's happy. He's improving day-by-day but not ready for home just yet.
    Will be taking in more Kit Kats this afternoon

Now able to catch up with a few things now we're not travelling to Telford every day so better go and check the washing machine!

Thread Information