Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

So the letter from the neurology team arrived. Although I was told at the memory clinic I should let them know about the Dementia Neurologist appointment as the memory team would help on the day, I called as suggested and was told they couldn't help.

So patient transport was suggested but they just sent a driver to take me there and drop me off at reception.

Thankfully, I had the foresight to spend all of my PIP on paying a personal assistant for a couple of hours of support a week, who would drive me there and stay with me through the appointment too. Sometimes you just have to plan ahead and not rely on standard support
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad to see you, Sarge! Good news on both places for you. Life should settle down after that. Moonie....it's good you're smart and can manoever through the obstacle course of Govt. What a perpetual pain. I hope your life smooths out soon and you get into a place where you are content and settled happily.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Lovely Sgt to see you here, so where are you living at the momenet glad that you have found a Cornish out post, we look forward to you being around to do your checks pn all.

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Lovely Sgt to see you here, so where are you living at the momenet glad that you have found a Cornish out post, we look forward to you being around to do your checks pn all.
    Thank you troops. I'm still at the Bath barracks at the moment Lieutenant Maplegin !

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Cornish.
    So glad that you visited.
    I was wondering where you have been.

I have been busy working down at the farm to get some clean up done.
    I manage to get the majority of the leaves raked up and put the lawn mower away for winter.
    I have been getting more items listed on my website but ran into a problem and waiting for an answer.
    I have tried to get a little more work done in the yard on the warmer days. It also seems that the good, warm days are the days I have to work.

Excellent news on the forthcoming Cornish outpost, Sarge.
    No doubt that you will be wanting to prevent any civilians (inc. pesky emmet's) from endeavoring to infiltrate the barracks and especially the new Cornish mess.
    I will gladly offer my services to be on guard duty to see off any imposters trying to access our new 'Anchor' mess base.

May I suggest a sniper position behind the bar?

Moonie, you sure are having a rough ride trying to get what you surely must be entitled to.
    I do hope that you will get the help that you need soon x

Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Thank you troops. I'm still at the Bath barracks at the moment Lieutenant Maplegin !
    Good to see you young lady - don't spend too long in the Bath, too much water's not good for you...

Thank you Private Police, glad to see you are still digging for victory !

Private Tropical that is a splendid idea but of course I mustn't ask my troops to do anything that I wouldn't do so I will be joining you behind the bar of course to hold 'em at bay !

Although I haven't been able to list much pottery because of the move I have been keeping the numbers up with more stamps. I see we are nearly at the 4 million mark again so get cracking troops !

Quote Originally Posted by Mandart View Post
    Good to see you young lady - don't spend too long in the Bath, too much water's not good for you...

After 40 odd years in Bath the resemblance to a prune is amazing Private Dart. I just thank goodness for camouflage make up !

Nice to see you back sarge

Thread Information