Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Lurker
    Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    All-About peeps
    View peeps's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

But I thought the Welsh gwasanaeth iechyd was wonderful - free prescriptions for everyone etc.

Quote Originally Posted by peeps View Post
    But I thought the Welsh gwasanaeth iechyd was wonderful - free prescriptions for everyone etc.
    Do not start me off on that one

Asda delivery was really good this week - only Twirls missing, but I have loads of Wispas

Just had a Strrogonoff, lovely tasty, and now settling down with some NCIS off the planner then an early night
    - sounds like a nice quiet night for me!
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

I had a tikka masala and rice and only really missing sugar from asda order this week, but they swapped my tatties, mike asleep with legs up, going to have an early shower and snuggle down to watch telly 100% i will nod off

View Policequilts's Feedback (+996)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yesterday, the power out and a new box and rewiring done.
    The electric shut the power down, the electrician was a hour late and he brought a "slug".
    I am so glad that while waiting for the electrician that I was setting up the wiring and such.
    Then he realized the box I purchase (with him seeing it) was not able to be used without additional wiring.
    So . . . off to the store we go and had to buy another box and breakers.

I was there to help with giving things and such. He didn't tell be me about bringing a helper (the slug).
    This guy is early 20's, moves sooooo slowwwww moving, coughing/clearing his throat, heavy breathing and overweight. One third of the time he was pulling up his pants, 1/3 staring at the electrician. This helper is a heavy smoker. Wow, what he did to his body in a short time.

I told the electrician I wasn't paying for his helper and that I was to defray the cost of this project.
    The does carpentry/electric/plumbing and such and he does major work for a neighbor down the road that I do work with. I got to talk to her that his helper is not worth $20/hr. He's not even worth $5/hr. The electrician was late because the helper couldn't get his big @$$ out of bed. He asked me if I could help down at the neighbors with finishing the farmhouse. He sawing me using a hammer and saw like a pro (and I think I am somewhat a pro).

Had to go to my next door neighbor to call the electric company to reconnect the electric. I don't know what time they came in the night, so I slept in the cold. That goodness it's not in the deep part of winter. I saw that the globe was in the meter and I was set. Nervous switching the main breaker and then slowly getting the rest.

Well, the furnace kicked and died. That's okay, because I had them as the last project for the year is to have the furnace guy come out and service it.

Can't call the furnace guy yet. Waiting for the phone to charge up.
    Another cold night, but all is good.

Nice moring, but became dreary in the afternoon.

I bought some vinyl to cover the front windows.

Tomorrow is a long day for working. I am looking for a warm spot for a while.

View Policequilts's Feedback (+996)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh My Gosh

It's December 1st.

What happened to the year? ?

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons am so sorry hope you managed your shower & also managed to see some TV before your nursing skills are required.

An afraid have a few sales coming up of prints haven't sold them for so long am going to have to hunt them out.

Police hope the weather will stay okay for you to get things done here its 0 degrees but the wind maks it feel lower than that but the sun is trying
    to shine.

got to get a return to the PO and get my tablets from ASDA, how I dont know, i can just make ASDA but the PO is most definitely a no no as would need an ambulance and gas and air to get back

Taxi maybe?
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

it would cost more for a taxi than the refund, so not worth it it came by hermes but seller wants me to take it to PO to send it back as he sent the wrong item, I am also not going in a taxi that I dont know who has been in, i dont want lurgy

Thread Information