Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fashionsavings View Post
    I am new to ebid just signed up about 15 min. ago. I am very excited to start selling on here will be listing all this week. Sooooo how many are from *bay?

Welcome!

Just remember when you check in on this forum always have a gin and tonic in one hand and a potato peeler in the other. Sarge is tough.

And remeber that if you (Heaven Forbid) you have any s a l e s to report whisper!

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

Loved the tank in the supermarket !

Hello there Private Fashion. I'm headed over to the mess so I'll see you there. I think I owe Sarge another drink. That's the best way to deal with things here, so I hope you have some spare cash. Anyway, welcome to the eBid army.

Didn't list a darn thing today. But didn't lose anything either. My goal is to hit the 2000 mark by September 1. So must get busy. I have so much treasures to list.

Here I am in the mess and have no one to drink with. Hmmm. Any Americans or fellow Canucks around? Soldiers in the UK are probably getting some shut eye about now.

Well, this drink is quite good. You'll be sorry you missed it, Sarge. I guess I had better decide what to list next and do some scans or take some pics.

I was a power seller and top rated seller on ebay. Not only seller but Buyers are leaving because the prices are getting high because of the fees and all the changes. I found out about ebid on a tv ad so ebid needs to keep it up so more people get to know there is ebid! There are still a lot of buyers on ebay buy most I read on the forums are getting sick of of them.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGreenIsGold View Post
    Well, this drink is quite good. You'll be sorry you missed it, Sarge. I guess I had better decide what to list next and do some scans or take some pics.
    Just because it's 2.00am here doesn't mean I don't respond to the word 'drink' Private Gold !

Quote Originally Posted by fashionsavings View Post
    I was a power seller and top rated seller on ebay. Not only seller but Buyers are leaving because the prices are getting high because of the fees and all the changes. I found out about ebid on a tv ad so ebid needs to keep it up so more people get to know there is ebid! There are still a lot of buyers on ebay buy most I read on the forums are getting sick of of them.
    eBid did a T.V. ad ????????? This must be a first if they did (Jaw just hit the ground !) What kind of an ad ?

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Coffee is being made as I type (Machines are wonderful) and the tea is brewing. I have to report a break in and have lost 2 , so I made the coffee extra special for the sarge. The sun is shining and it would be nice if it continued to do so. OH and 'children' are due to visit the wetlands sanctuary, which is so close to us,but we have never been. breakfast is calling....

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - rain all night so no need to water the flowers today.

What the heck is going on as had another break-in last night - just as well I put up some new listings yesterday. At this rate, I'll never get to a 1000 listings!

Have all a good day.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all have been & done my relists.

Haven't lost any & wil list some more cards for somer then can clear my desk & then do some for me.

Good to here that more are coming over lets hope the customers come with them, as thats our next want is more customers.

Thread Information