Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maelbrigda View Post
    I have been very busy. I gave 3000 of my cards to charity and had closed all my card and box listings.

Hope you are all keeping well and not suffering too much with all the price changes. I will be almost skint with the upcoming energy hikes, but i've got love of my family
    Maelbrigda, that was so nice of you giving all those cards to charity.
    I hope they can put them to good use.

I was hoping to wait until the later part of March to order fuel oil. I wanted to make a larger order to carry me through the warm days of late May.
    Since seeing how the gas prices are moving up quickly, I order 200 gallons to top of the 2 oil tanks. Almost a $1,000 bill. If that doesn't give you gray hairs

Last night I was researching prices on some of my older buttons. Tomorrow, I am hoping to work on getting new items ready to list.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, from a nasty damp Somerset.

Well have just had to order fuel oil, don't even no the price yet, at the moment its 1.05 a litre but will be one day next week they will let us know the day before & with a price, also can only order a minumal 500 litres so like you Police not looking forward to the bill, but don't want to risk running out.

Hope everyone is okay

All-About Policequilts
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Well have just had to order fuel oil, don't even no the price yet, at the moment its 1.05 a litre but will be one day next week they will let us know the day before & with a price, also can only order a minumal 500 litres so like you Police not looking forward to the bill, but don't want to risk running out.
    I never know what the price of fuel will be unless I call. It's not like you can call around and quick open an account with another company because the price is a little less. I did have a great fuel oil delivery guy. We became friends and what he would do with some of us is call us to let us know fuel oil prices are going up. Really a nice guy.

Both the fuel oil tanks and the LP deliveries are going strong. Everyone must be topping off their heating sources before the higher prices yet to come.

I have at least 18 various groupings of buttons to take pictures and list. I decided to retake some of the other pictures of buttons. (Next week, they say the temperature will be in the 50's and I have some time off that I am hoping to get these pictures.)

Pulling fabrics to work on some more projects.

Morning all, took advantage to the good weather over the last three days (until the rain arrived) to blitz the garden and getting it looking reasonable before this year's planting takes place. Nice to see it looking less like a jungle now just looking forward for spring to arrive proper so we can enjoy it.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

We have had rain & more rain recently but a sunny morning so I hope I can get out in the garden soon did some last week & waiting for the garener to cut the hedge & bushes back, he does that & I will do the rest but every time he says he'll come the weather is bad, & means can't be done, hopefully he will come soon as the birds are around.

I seem to be kept busy with relists.

Hope everyone can enjoy some sun shine, makes one feel better.

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    We have had rain & more rain recently but a sunny morning so I hope I can get out in the garden soon did some last week & waiting for the garener to cut the hedge & bushes back, he does that & I will do the rest but every time he says he'll come the weather is bad, & means can't be done, hopefully he will come soon as the birds are around.

I seem to be kept busy with relists.

Hope everyone can enjoy some sun shine, makes one feel better.

Some birds have already started nesting. You should ask him to check before cutting. The recommendation is not to cut between March and the end of July.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

spent the last few days deleting 3000 of my listings (don't tell Sarge) Still got quite a few listed. Realised as i was relisting that a box of 200 cards i really wanted to keep, has gone by mistake.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

All-About Policequilts
    Forum Posts

A light layer of snow appeared this morning and very chilly with the dampness.
    This coming week, it's to get into the 50's.

Here in the states is daylight savings. Time flies again.

I have been sewing and getting some more items ready to list.
    I have part of the new items description written up.
    Hopefully this week, pictures will be taken and then I can list more items.

All-About Policequilts
    Forum Posts

Earlier this week, the news had where there is a new spider that is invading the states and it can grow to 4 inches. Well . . . .

I went to the kitchen and got tangled in "webbing" and then I think of spiders. LOL
    I can't see what is wrapping around me in different areas. Finally, I grabbed what was binding me. Yep, the cats unrolled a spool of thread that was on the sewing machine and had it in the kitchen. They must of jumped from table to chair to counter to . . . That's how I got wrapped up. LOL

The descriptions are all written up for the items I have ready for pictures. I do have some to research some of the prices.

OOOhh Police, that would have freaked me out, tangled in (imaginary) spiders web! LOL!!
    Whilst JR was cleaning out the greenhouse, he spotted one of these .... a false widow.
    We left it as we found it, seems happy enough hidden away in it's little plantpot house!
    We do seem to get some rather strange spiders here, we had a mouse spider in the house by the back door last year!

Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Thread Information