Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Police - your laitris are gorgeous! So that's what they are! Some random shoots of them appeared in the garden of our rental house, so I left them to see what they were. Now they are much shorter than yours, but blooming, and look the same. The bees like them. Have just a few. And ermahgerd, what gawky looking cranes! They are adorable! Like something out of Dr Seuss! I've never seen one so close up, tho we used to drive to Nebraska and see thousands of them congregating. What a sight and sound that was!

Maple- I wonder how your bird phobia came about . I know lots of people have phobias about different things...often snakes and spiders. I suppose anything can become a phobia. I've always enjoyed birds,, and am glad that here at the rental castle we have a bit of a variety. Yesterday had about 30 house martins swooping gracefully above catching insects. We have quite a few sparrows. And I've noticed one family ....two parents, and two 'babies'. Well, they look about like the parents do, a bit plainer, but are always hopping around and fluffing up their feathers and saying...."I'm the baby----gotta love me! I'm the baby---gotta feed me!"

I'm glad the nights have been a bit cooler. Well, I guess I should get busy and go do something.....even if it's wrong.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Had another sales. YEAH!

@Maplegin : I bet you never saw the movie - The Birds from Hitchcock.
    The farm down a back road from me use to raise Emus. Those birds are huge and the eggs are so pretty. They stopped raising them because whatever they were feeding them made their egg shells so hard that the baby emus couldn't peck themselves out into the world.

@HerMajesty : Glad I could help you on that flower.

We finally got more rain and it's a bit cooler, but humid. ( Doesn't make sense )

Alfalfa managed to catch a mouse during the night. When the other cats saw him with his catch, they followed him all over the house trying to get it. - Life with a bunch of cats - always something happening -

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Tried to see the birds film but couldn't cope with it, When I was young all the famlies had budgies & I know was terrified when they were let out, once my Mum realised she'd let it out only when I wasn't home. at a struggle I could feed & change the water but was hard going. love watching them through the windows.

Am getting worried about my self as my Mum would have said am going to meet my self coming back, as here its (am have walked friends dog & then after that went & picked blackberries, & next is to peel some apples that are fallers from MIL trees so will be a cheap desert just the power to cook them

Quote Originally Posted by Policequilts View Post
    @Mandart
    Did you open a new store? - New Moon -
    Uh, it was yes..... and now it's no.... realised I was overstretching myself with the way I have everything (dis)organised and it made life easier for me just to add them to the main store. So that's what I've now done...

I don't need to be making life hard for myself, I'm getting old!

All-About Policequilts
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mandart View Post

Uh, it was yes..... and now it's no.... realised I was overstretching myself with the way I have everything (dis)organised and it made life easier for me just to add them to the main store. So that's what I've now done...

I don't need to be making life hard for myself, I'm getting old!
    I understand that you can't stretch yourself so thin that it makes more stress in your life.

I am still mapping out what I want to do on a stand alone website.
    There are things that are partly done as far as making items, - from collecting items to make it, to cutting out patterns to sit and sew, to going through my art and craft inventory for accenting.

I finally have some time to start working on my projects instead of everyone else's.
    I have been taking inventory of what I need to tuck point the chimney and pricing the rental of a "lift" or "cherry picker" to get to the top of the chimney.
    Mapping out which branches of the trees that over hanging the back of the garage. Some of the branches will be on the garage roof and acting as a buffer in order to drop some heavier branches.
    I need to decide whether to take both chainsaws in for repairs of just one.
    My nephew thinks I over think my projects, but he has seen how some of my layouts work, especially if you are one person doing a 2 person job.

Tomorrow, I finally have some time off and hopefully it will be a nice day without humidity that I can get a batch of clothing folded, packaged, and weighed in order to get them listed.

All-About Policequilts
    Forum Posts

My day off and there is an overcast and the feel of rain in the air.

I did manage to take some pictures of more items to sell.

Someone gave me a lot of plastic storage containers that have no lids.

I got a picture of the full moon this morning at 4am
    Name:  DSC09537.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  17.8 KB

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hubby just went out and took some moon pics. We were driving just as the moon rose over the hills.....and wow..........I've never seen such a red full moon! It's higher now, and more normal looking. Can't see the Perseid meteor shower due to the light, tho. too bad............but the moon IS impressive!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have a newish store too.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Was nice seeing such a bright moon was lovely was nice to see earlier in the year, when they were all misty nights.

A very hot day again, they say we have to wait untill Tuesday for the weather to change

I've asked that my name is changed to my business name, with a view to getting some listings up.

Wow! I'll need to pay £139.98 to upgrade. I might be back as a seller in a year or 5 then lol
    Last edited by FalonTowers; 15th August 2022 at 08:56 PM.
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

Thread Information