Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning all, somers relists have gone mad but have done half of them & will finish tomorrow then we hope will have spread a bit so all not on same day.

As for MIL this is going to the problem we have suggest all the possibilities but doesn't want any of them, she is at the moment doing things in the house don't know how long will last basicly hasn't done anything for the last year, find things in the funniest places, & was reading about how they carry on in a dementia blog & was exactly how she does things, The thing is there are flats where her sister lives which would be ideal some to ren & some to buy bit am not going into the old peoples flats it would be ideal, but she says no. One of the problems is that all the stress is effect somer in particular & me to a less extent, can't get hold of the nurse who goes in have left messages.

Meebo hope you will take it easy & let the others do it all.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  22962879.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  22.0 KB

Tea is brewing and there's also coffee and orange juice, etc.

Thought Storm Freya was here in the night but she seems to have gone very quiet for now but is due back later today
    Moved everything that could get blown around into the garden shed yesterday, so think we're prepared.

Another of the Old Sailor's friends from his schooldays has passed away - Dad was quite low yesterday as I think he is now the only one left of his era from the village.

Must dash as 2 small packets to pack......

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Storm Freya has hit Eastbourne so Billy might be missing his breakfast club again

Mornin' troops visitors have just departed so I hope they make it back to Cornwall before Freya really takes hold at 3.00pm and the yellow weather warning kicks in.

Now who was on guard duty while I was entertaining (she said glaring around) ? I seem to have misplaced two listings yesterday. Tut, you would think the new postage defenses would put 'em off but it seems not ! How on earth are we to get back to the 4 million mark if this keeps happening !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie thanks for pytting the kettl on was ready for a hot drink after walking the dog in rain, think we have wore to come have put the small pots into sheltered places. as the storm is still on the way. & iys very miserable out there.

Done the relists & hope to fit a few more putting auctions on if the moring goes as planned

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Have been very lazy after breakfast watching TV and grooming Barney. I suppose I ought to think about lunch, well, I think about it but as for making it I am not sure ....I just stretch out on the bunk for a bit and see what happens

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Think Freya's reached us - it's lashing down

Yay, celebrations, the youngest cadet just phoned and they have knocked the idea of Edinburgh on the head because they were having such a hard time trying to find a flat there. I love Edinburgh but I'm so pleased they are not going so far away.
    They are now looking at Stratford-upon-Avon or Chester so a 3 hour drive is better than over six ! I might just have to pop into the mess for a glass of fizz to celebrate !

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Fab news about your youngest cadet, Sarge

My son is between 2 and a half and 4 hours away, depending on rail connections and I haven't been to see him for 5 years

He travels to see us and stays for a few days each time, which is brilliant.

My daughter has said she wants to come to Eastbourne but since geography and timings aren't her strongest points I don't see that happening any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by moonwitch View Post
    Fab news about your youngest cadet, Sarge

My son is between 2 and a half and 4 hours away, depending on rail connections and I haven't been to see him for 5 years

He travels to see us and stays for a few days each time, which is brilliant.

My daughter has said she wants to come to Eastbourne but since geography and timings aren't her strongest points I don't see that happening any time soon.

I wonder if your son could arrange to bring his sister for a visit Private Moon or does she have to have one of the carers to accompany her ?

Thread Information