Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Sgt the snow has started here, but have also listed 7 so will do more tomorrow.

Hope everyone doesn't have to many problems with the snow

Forum Lurker
    View jend's Feedback (+70)
    All-About jend
    View jend's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's snowing here too - hope I can get to the post office tomorrow.
    Done some photo editing and completed listing some make up & a Led Zeppelin poster plus a couple of other bits and bobs.
    Seen something you like but don't have an account yet? Join ebid for free.
    Geek & gamer collectables, craft stuff, cds & more
    www.ebid.net/uk/users/jend

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    but have also listed 7 so will do more tomorrow.
    I'm having a bad flare up at the moment but once it has burnt itself out I'll start listing again

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. Well, there was a little snow overnight. But I think children here will be disappointed. I have decided to try and see my GP about the arm. It really is not helping. I feel sure that some of the high BP readings are pain related, so it needs looking into a bit more. And that is not the job of the Marsden. I will shortly go and do the canteen duty. I admit that I don't want anything, but if I want to take painkillers I need to eat something. I admit to feeling very negative about everything, but will do my best to shake that off. I also need to do some sewing. Having lost a little weight ( a big positive) I need to do something to my trousers to stop them from slipping down at odd times (could be embarrassing )I also have shrunk 4 cm over the years (was measured last week) so some things need to be shortened. That should keep me out of mischief for a while I might need to instruct Clive on how to use the steam generator so that he can iron a shirt or two. Time to go down. I think. See you later and thank you for listening to my moans. I feel better already

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - no new snow here thank goodness and what we did have has just about melted away. Makes it easier to walk over to the Old Sailor's without the danger of slipping up.

I also have to eat something in order to take any pills of any sort - no way can I use water as I choke. Toast and marmalade is the best

Good luck with the sewing Margarete as my trousers could do with a bit shortening as well as I've also shrunk a bit and with the Sciatica effect, one leg is now slightly shorter than the other.

Time for another mug of tea.

Name:  Books_2.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  23.1 KB

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all. About 5 inches of snow here in South Bucks, and just started again. The main road is clear but we are surrounded by hills, always causes chaos!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all, well we still have snow its been sleeting for the last couple of hours just fine not like last evenings big flakes.

Have managed the relists & am going to do some listing as better to stay in today, have put the slow cooker on so hopefully dinner will be sorted to day.

Meebo am so sorry that you are having problems hope the GP can see you quickly, don't go over doing it.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

It is so dull and dark outside. There could be more snow, but at the moment most has melted. I am back from the GP. He thinks the pain in the arm is tendon problems. So I have been given exercises and more painkillers. I am beginning to think I should have a few new parts. Anyway, I am home and plan to stay there

Crikey troops well I wasn't expecting this. I thought we would have a bit of snow overnight and it would be gone by the morning but we have had a good five - six inches and it's still a blizzard out there at the moment ! So much for the weekend plans. My brother is snowed in in Wells with a friend so he might make it here tomorrow as he has a 4x4 car but the birthday do we were going to on Sunday is down little country lanes so unless there is a big thaw I don't know that we will get there. As for the Cadet getting here from Cheltenham and tonight's girl's night - who knows ?! A fire engine and police car were up here last night just after the snow started as a car had slid down the hill above us into a wall, I hope nobody was hurt.

​Well done on loosing the weight Private Meebo that was a big bonus for being ill with me ! Make sure you take those pain killers and that's an order !

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Good morning. Well, there was a little snow overnight. But I think children here will be disappointed. I have decided to try and see my GP about the arm. It really is not helping. I feel sure that some of the high BP readings are pain related, so it needs looking into a bit more. And that is not the job of the Marsden. I will shortly go and do the canteen duty. I admit that I don't want anything, but if I want to take painkillers I need to eat something. I admit to feeling very negative about everything, but will do my best to shake that off. I also need to do some sewing. Having lost a little weight ( a big positive) I need to do something to my trousers to stop them from slipping down at odd times (could be embarrassing )I also have shrunk 4 cm over the years (was measured last week) so some things need to be shortened. That should keep me out of mischief for a while I might need to instruct Clive on how to use the steam generator so that he can iron a shirt or two. Time to go down. I think. See you later and thank you for listening to my moans. I feel better already
    I hope you are feeling better soon, meebo! Take those pain pills for the pain (not the liquid type that the Sarge uses!)
    I couldn't help but laugh when you mentioned the looseness of your slacks. Never will I forget the time I went into a donut shop in Colorado for a, um. cup of coffee.....yes, sure - that was it. I was enjoying my coffee in this small little shop - a counter, a door, and about 3 little tables. I was facing the door when in walked two young workmen who had been working on the road outside. They gave their order, and stood there waiting. I was amused by the rather new style of guys wearing their jeans slung low on their hips so that their underwear showed. They got their order, turned to walk out the door, and the man in the rear (literally), lost his jeans and undies. They fell down to his knees, and not only did I enjoy my coffee and donut, but I got a free floor show!! Oh my goodness...……...he was embarrassed, and I was so proud of myself for not even laughing out loud. They left in a hurry.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Thread Information