Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Annie hope you can get things sorted.

Well have just had to water some of the flowers that we put in last week, & N has had to take a broken bit off of the gate, so that may be the extent of the garden work today,

Having coffee & then we are both going to list, & then I really need to do some housework.

sGT HOPE YOU SORT THE STORAGE PROBLEM

I am hurting all down my left side and down the back of my neck because i moved the wrong way yesterday and did my back in again, so I is sitting here feeling sorry for myself even sitting is hurting as it got my sciatic nerve as well.

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
    View royster61's Feedback (+660)
    All-About royster61
    View royster61's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry, not been here for a while, been very very busy with all sorts of stuff, hope everyone's good
    Gotta get back and try to sell a bit
    Come and Visit Royster's Football Cards

https://stores.ebid.net/roysters-football-cards

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Nice to see you back Royster,

Buttons hope you can get comfortable,

have listed 12 & took the dog out & yes its started to rain now

well I have been thrown out of the kitchen for getting in the way so I am say here having a go at everyone,
    So far I have had a go at the DWP and AO , i have written to AO to ask if the oven on the cooker i bought is meant to cook anything in as i think heating an oven up for 15 mins and then putting a already cooked pie in for 25 minutes should at least get it to a stage where it could be eaten without getting frost bite.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    So far I have had a go at the DWP and AO , i have written to AO to ask if the oven on the cooker i bought is meant to cook anything in as i think heating an oven up for 15 mins and then putting a already cooked pie in for 25 minutes should at least get it to a stage where it could be eaten without getting frost bite.
    What are you doing with my cooker? I'm supposed to be the one that ends up with all the stuff that doesn't work. The gods have decreed that.

I am just waiting for them to tell me to get in touch with the manufacturer and i will go Ape S.
    I know my rights they sold it they fix it, end of. the burner at the back of the oven looks like a pilot light. My steak pie was freezing in the middle, I had to micro it 3 mins microed and it's hot, total gas used 40 mins = cold pie.
    I am the same Mel, If I say I am going to buy anything folks, don't get one.

Message for Somer to make him feel better, the tiles have just fell off the wall behind the sink.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post

Message for Somer to make him feel better, the tiles have just fell off the wall behind the sink.
    Just don't employ Corporal Somerset to fix 'em for you !!!

I can't blame anyone for this one sarge as i put them up about 20 years ago and they came off in one sheet, so the glue held very well but unfortunately not to the wall.
    Did i say I was going to the hospital tomorrow to see a new consultant?
    I was getting my stuff ready when Mike said where are we going tomorrow, i said hospital, he then asked me what day it is today and i discovered it's not quite wednesday yet, so I am not going tomorrow i am going the day after on Thursday.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Buttons, at least you are now prepared for the hospital tomorrow. I am sorry to hear you new cooker / oven is causing you grief. I used to have an all gas cooker, but now really like the oven to be electric. I somehow feel safer. I will shortly go to the canteen and put the kettle on. I forgot again to make bread, but I have croissants and brioche, so there is plenty to eat. I am still coughing , but I should be used to that by now. It'll be like this for weeks. It's cloudy outside and I have still a load (actually 2 loads) of washing to dry. Maybe it won't rain....

Thread Information