Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

[QUOTE=buttons-and-bows;1731605]
    rang the council about them not putting the bins back in the garden, rang the garage as the car is saying I need a service ( dont know where it thinks it's going ) been very productive this morning after a huge row last night about the mess Mike creates in the house and all sorts of junk he wont throw out and i mean junk, i am hobbling about trying my best and he does his upmost to make things as difficult as possible, well it stops now, i am not a servant ( a disabled one at that ) I am pulling my self up to my full height and pulling rank
    [/QUOTE

If he is anything like my OH, he will be on perfect behaviour for all of two days before reverting to an Albert Steptoe clone

[QUOTE=crafters_corner;1731606]
    Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    rang the council about them not putting the bins back in the garden, rang the garage as the car is saying I need a service ( dont know where it thinks it's going ) been very productive this morning after a huge row last night about the mess Mike creates in the house and all sorts of junk he wont throw out and i mean junk, i am hobbling about trying my best and he does his upmost to make things as difficult as possible, well it stops now, i am not a servant ( a disabled one at that ) I am pulling my self up to my full height and pulling rank
    [/QUOTE

If he is anything like my OH, he will be on perfect behaviour for all of two days before reverting to an Albert Steptoe clone
    I doubt he will make two days I think all i have achieved is a headache

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yesterday it was cold, it rained sleet.
    Everything was closed.

Today, I waited until noon to go and start removing the heavy coat of sleet off the truck. I had to go out at different times for the sun to soften up the ice. Better get it done now before tomorrow morning when I have to go to work.

I did get some sewing/crafting done. (See crafting thread)

@Buttons:
    Just to let you know that I see that Fletcher is starting to use his sore paw in walking and sometimes scratching (a box), so your toe should hopefully start getting better. ( I hope so - tell toe I hope he gets better soon )

it was doing okay until It sort of twisted or something ( dont really know what but it hurt ) and i was in pain all day yesterday with it, isnt as bad today but waddling along like a duck to keep it flat, at least it's stopped throbbing for the moment till i move it that is, have washed a dozen barbie dolls and heed to do their hair and dress them ready to go to some children, I think I must be nuts, I bought them all a new pair of shoes each to send them on their way, done blonds will do some brunettes next

All-About Policequilts
    Forum Posts

This morning a dusting of snow, but tonight a snow storm is suppose to roll in.
    I should be able to work for 2 clients today and get some shopping done just in time.

This morning, in the dusting of snow, I see some kitty paw prints and they went into the garage.
    It's not my cats since they have been grounded since Fletcher's limping.
    I did notice on the far side of the hay field a gray cat hunting. They finally have 2 barn kitties over there. I didn't want to go out there to see and entice them. I know Fletcher is an alpha male and I just don't want any problems if I can help it.

I was able to get a few more upcycle quilt cats done and hoping to get some pictures of them to list for sale.

I got to start working on my income tax forms.

All-About Policequilts
    Forum Posts

Last night it snowed and about 3 inches of very light snow to shovel.

All the shoveling is done and the snow is melting. I am just glad to get the shoveling done before the snow was heavy.

I did manage to get some pictures of my crafting items to get them ready to list.

Bought a couple of totes to organize a couple of cardboard boxes of buttons that I have to removed the bags of sorted buttons. The shallow totes will make it easier to looks at the buttons instead of them being buried up the other.

Now, it shuffling some of my inventory to new locations to make it easier on me.

Will it never end? LOL

All-About Policequilts
    Forum Posts

Very crisp and cold this morning.
    Got some burning done.
    Shoveled snow under the pine trees for them to drink.

I managed to get some new listing done at 3:30am this morning.

Now to get back to organizing the shallow totes of buttons and hopefully start another crafting project.

I had a blonde moment:
    * Went into the freezer and pulled out the ice cream.
    * The freezer door wouldn't close. Everything was tucked in, but the door still wouldn't close.
    * I started to look at the hinges (refrigerator is 35 years old) Couldn't find anything wrong and the door still won't close.
    * Took my hand around the door : nothing.
    * Took my hand around the frame of the fridge and > > > >
    I found a refrigerator magnet laying against the frame of the fridge.
    The cats must of brought one of the magnets from the side to the top and next to the door frame.
    When I open up the door, the magnet must of slipped down.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Police, glad at last you can shut the freezer, yes we all poke things into place, hope you will hide the magnets.
    Am sad to say that our dog Dave who we had for 16months, had to be put to sleep, he had been in the vets care from Monday till Friday afternoon on a drip as he was having accute Kidney failure, & they were hoping to be able to flush some of it out, anyway he came home Friday afternoon, but we had to take him with the help of out kind neighbour, who took us with Dave back to vets & it had effected his brain he didn't reconise anyone, so was a hard struggle, but he is at peace & we are having to struggle on without him, am afraid keep looking for him'

Hope everyone is recovering from all the storms

All-About Policequilts
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Am sad to say that our dog Dave who we had for 16months, had to be put to sleep,
    I am so sorry for the lost of your fur baby. I am sure he had given you joy while you had him in your life.
    ( ( ( ( (( HUGS )) ) ) ) )

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Police, glad at last you can shut the freezer, yes we all poke things into place, hope you will hide the magnets.
    Am sad to say that our dog Dave who we had for 16months, had to be put to sleep, he had been in the vets care from Monday till Friday afternoon on a drip as he was having accute Kidney failure, & they were hoping to be able to flush some of it out, anyway he came home Friday afternoon, but we had to take him with the help of out kind neighbour, who took us with Dave back to vets & it had effected his brain he didn't reconise anyone, so was a hard struggle, but he is at peace & we are having to struggle on without him, am afraid keep looking for him'

Hope everyone is recovering from all the storms
    so sorry Pam and somer xxx

Thread Information