Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moonwitch View Post
    I am having a home visit from my usual nurse today so we can chat about what NHS support is available to me without leaving home.

Great, I hope they get it sorted for you, it comes as a bit of a shock when you first get diagnosed and it can take a bit of time to get the meds right, but you'll get there in the end - I've even fine tuned my diet to include a spot of chocolate and ice cream which have always been major failings for me (though not this week, but I'm getting my hiccup back under control)

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm glad you found out and can start on getting it under control, moonie!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cool down some and I can work on my gardens.

Just wish the rain barrels were full. They are going to take a hit once I water all the starter plants.

The cats will be happy to go outside again since I "grounded" them during the hot, humid days.

The birds are in all the left over catnip collecting seeds.
    I did get a video of a house wren going through some catnip close to the house until Blue jumped in the window and wanted the catnip (and the bird).

Have been spending some time in the background on what to do on selling.
    I have been search my household items that are in draft mode if they are worth listing or not, especially the cost of shipping.
    I still need to sign up with Pirate ship where they have special rates for cubic shipping.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    I'm glad you found out and can start on getting it under control, moonie!
    I had been telling my GP for years that my thyroid was undermedicated, which massively increases the risk of Diabetes.

He totally ignored me and refused to increase my thyroid meds.

Then yesterday morning he CONFIRMED the Diabetes, which I already knew about as I have a blood glucose meter at home and also have a son who has had Diabetes for 35 years

So....the GP basically, undermedicated my thyroid and has only increased the thyroid meds following the Diabetes diagnosis after my asking him to increase the thyroid meds for 7 years.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad that at last Mooney you have some answers Somer says welcome to his world has had it a long time, & so did his father. he copes with Jabs 3 times a day. & Tabs twice a day. so we try to watch what he eats which is hard & even harder as 2 of his Fibro meds effect the sugar balance & its apparrantly better to have the jabs than cut those tabs.

Glad You have your small tank back Buttons, hope will behave its self.

Poilce you certainly have the wild life mind you at the moment we have frogs & hedgehogs including a small one suomer saw last night, the dog doesn't approve

I dont know if it's behaving as i havent the umph to drive at the moment , I woke up this morning feeling like I had been in a boxing match, I am aching all over and completely wiped out of energy, i got the bowls for breakfast using Mikes chair lift and am going to go and lay on the bed now i have had my coffee ( yes it's taken me all morning to get a dish of cornflakes and a coffee) even my face is hurting, the new irregular cadet from Spain is on her way

Susi Estrela Olodum

All-About Policequilts
    Forum Posts

Finally a cool day that makes working in the garden today easy.

I had half the gardens weeded and want to finish the rest.
    Hopefully, to continue the back garden revamping.

The wind has picked up so there is no way of taking pictures of new items to list.

I am just happy to get a some cooler work time.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just went in the garden to tie up the gladiola they have suddenly got top heavy, the bulbs were a present from daughter for my birthday. They are just trying to come out, my Mum used to have them but my 1st time of growing them & have planted some at Mother in laws as well as didn't have enough room here so hopefully her will bloom soon & of course it started to rain so will have to finish the job later.

Hope Buttons you are feeling better today, am sure the weather doesn't help any of us.

All-About Policequilts
    Forum Posts

Maplegin, I love the looks of gladiolus.
    I use to plant the bulbs of dahlias and corms of gladiolus each years and then dig them up in the fall for winter storage. It was getting hard to do when some of the summers were bad and the bulbs and corms weren't very large and almost dried out.

I hope you cut some flowers for to enjoy indoors.
    A lot of people don't want to disturb their gardens by cutting some flowers for themselves.
    I purposely purchase various size vases at the thrift shop depending what flowers are blooming.
    Tall vases for the irises / solomen seal / black eye susans down to crystal dish to float rose heads.

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Just went in the garden to tie up the gladiola they have suddenly got top heavy,
    Boy, I sure can relate to this.

Another cool day.
    All the gardens are weeded and started the back garden yesterday.
    My plans are to work on the new back garden.

Also notice no wind so far but the sun isn't in the right location that I might be able to take some pictures of new items to list.

Cats are ready to go out and hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post

Hope Buttons you are feeling better today, am sure the weather doesn't help any of us.
    no it doesn't and neither did eating a load of lurpak on my tatties last night, I couldnt resist a splurge as fed up of being restricted on what i can eat, like a proper slice of bread with butter on instead of no fat, no wheat, no gluten, low salt so i thought sod it and did a tray of belly pork with maple syrup on and a tray of roasted spuds with loads of lurpak and saxa salt on, i am now paying for it with a swollen liver, back pain and belly ache my own fault but i just had to and boy was it good,

Thread Information