Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning - a lot cooler with lovely breeze coming through the open window beside me.

Very, very tired - think all the hoo-ha from Monday has caught up with me ................ so glad it's my short day at work then off tomorrow

No losses to report and all relists done.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

good morning. Think it is going to be a warm day here too and it's our morning to go to Montrose.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    North Warwickshire, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
    View Tiskets's Feedback (+1051)
    All-About Tiskets
    View Tiskets's Listings
    Forum Posts

How absolutely beautiful they all are!

Quote Originally Posted by Vonz View Post
    Finally home with a cuppa!

Been a fab photo-shoot with the cavalry today........and all pass muster

Just catching up - hope everyone is dry, better, and what lovely horses, beautiful...

Barber yesterday, optician today - well at least the eye tests are free up here .. and the frames start at £25 so may have a couple of pairs of reading glasses - I like them all over the house - lazy or what.

Still not got my shower fixed - a local plumber who is 'oh sooo busy' actually turned up on Monday with a thermo bath shower tap mixer thingie - wait for it - enormously heavy .. and £450!!! And then tap-fitting etc on top of it would be at least £200 as it is soo much work. But definitely under £700!!!!! I felt I was rather restrained when I said no not really and perhaps as he was so busy I would leave it... what I want is available freely from £70 to £129 ish... hmmm something funny there - I am always a bit wary of people who are sooo busy but will fit you in in a week or so but cannot actually tell you which week.

Anyway, moan over and off for a bath....
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

OOOOOOOh sarge be careful today as bet your sore all over, take it easy and rest. we need a shower fitting and thats what i am afraid of cats ( someone trying to rip you off), if they see a woman the price goes up, we still haven't managed to get through to our plumber to stop the water pipes banging so Mike is going to try and get in the loft himself to do it, I say he is a bit past climbing up into the loft but he won't be told, 80 years old, full of arthritis and now with a gammy ulcerated leg it isn't really the thing to do but there you go.
    Lovely pics Vons and I am sure that horsey receiving the kiss is smiling. Right off to see GP with Mike soon so back later.

Well I certainly ache today ! O/H is away for two days so at least I get a bit of peace. It's so annoying though as I can work much better when he is not around under my feet and I was going to get so many things done.

This morning started off just as well as O/H, after about ten years, finally got round to replacing a bit of squashed metal that he had put up as a bay window curtain pole ! Instead of buying a nice new pole he drove all the way to Bristol and came back with just some bits and then had to go to Homebase in Bath to buy some fittings for the bits just to save £20, probably cost him that much in time and petrol !
    The result is I went to open the curtains this morning and one bit of pole came out of the fittings and I now have one curtain hanging off with curtain rings all over the floor. I can't do anything about it because of my ankle as can't use the step ladder so shall have to wait for Cadet Malcolm to crawl out of his pit.

I certainly need my special coffee this morning Private Meebo.

Lovely horsey photos Private Vonz.

I am sure I put a post on here before I went out, anyway been to see the GP and the nurse with mike and leg is still the same, no worse and no better but looks cleaner, he doesn't need to go to the hospital like the other nurse said he would and this time I stood my ground for a written prescription for dressings as I had to order some on the other side and I don't see why I should pay for them, it ain't my leg

Thats because men are tight asses Sarge, mine is the same he keeps buying bit's for the cooker that is falling to bits, even the oven comes on when it's turned off spending more in wasted leccy but they can't see the reasoning in getting new.

Why are you doing the dressings Buttons - surely that is what the district nurses are for - doncha have them in Wales? Obviously trying to get to the GP surgery must be awkward for both of you?
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt hope you are resting properly, hope the cadet is looking after you.

Vonz what lovely pictures of the horses.

Have done all the relists,

They are saying it may rain here tomorrow, so question is do I water the garden.

Hope those waiting for plummers manage to get one.

They never offered a district nurse just said come in twice a week to have them changed so I said no we will come once a week and I will do the midweek one myself, I don't mind changing it as i am a messing sod and like to see what's going on, anyway I clean it better that they do, fluttering around with a Q tip mind you she didn't even do that today. I think I should have been a theatre nurse really, I would have been in there having a root round

Thread Information