Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Happy birthday Private Vonz, you kept that very hush hush ! Why isn't it on the bottom of the forums ?

Sitting here by candle light for the hour to honour the brave soldiers from WW1.

Forum Saint
    North Warwickshire, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
    View Tiskets's Feedback (+1051)
    All-About Tiskets
    View Tiskets's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hope you had a wonderful day, Vonz.

Our house lights are out and we have a candle flickering at the front, in remembrance.

Name:  candle.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  2.7 KB

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! A new day is dawning and I wonder what it will have in store for us. I have to visit the chemist to pick up some pills and try and find a reasonably priced courier to send documents to the other side of the world. I expect that will take care of my morning. Mil is sleeping soundly and there is no rush to make the tea. Off to the canteen soon as I could do with a nice cup of coffee to wake me up properly

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - could do with another 2-3 hours sleep as awake again in the early hours for no reason. Plus it's the day job today so going to be very tired by tonight.

Dull and overcast out there - just hope it stays comfortable

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Vonz glad you have had the stitches out, & a Belated Happy Birthday from us Both

Sgt we also sat with the candle in the window & no lights, had use a torch to make somer a cuppa.

Damp here this morning.

Morning, getting ready to go to the dentist and expecting a telling off as I have not been wearing the few back bottom teeth he made and wants me to wear, no way am I wearing the horrible things and I think that it's my choice not his.
    Nothing lost and nothing listed so no spuds for me to peel

Morning troops have been rushing around kicking the empties under the sofa as have the army barber arriving soon. Got to look my best for the Cornish outpost on Friday. Had better get the Old Soldier something to eat and his red wine otherwise he will be grumbling while I have my regulation short back and sides !

Good luck at the dentist Private Buttons. I'm meant to be going to start the next crown preparation next week but the last crown he did on the other side is still not right. I'm wincing if I bite anything hard on that side, I think it is from where he ground down the filling in the tooth above trying to make the bite work right so I'm going to have to get that looked at. Sigh, I'm so fed up with dental work at the moment but I suppose I should count my blessings that at least the implants are fine after spending all that money.

sarge I am so fed up of going backwards and forwards to nurses and gp's at the moment that the visit to the dentist is pushing it a bit, so not in a good mood before I get there and really mike is in no fit condition to go as those darn statins are having a bad effect on him joint wise ( I have heard this happening before), but if you gotta go you gotta go, so back later folks possibly with a black eye

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have been wrapping parcels since 10.30 and just realised i haven't had my breakfast! Sold a pile on TOS but none here this week. Got docs in an hour so better go eat shower etc
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I hope everyone is feeling better after their medical treatment today. I was had a very nice lunch out and then decided to stay and look at the shops. Ended up with having a haircut and an eye test. Didn't get new specs yet as I ran out of time. I am dead tired now, but we are going out so no chance to sleep just yet

Thread Information