Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Just got back from the dentist a while ago, £30 for the temporary work, fixed me up with two further appointments 40 mins and 20 mins to first tale a moulding for a crown and then fit it two weeks later. £300 !!! nice rate for an hours work, I somehow doubt that a couple of grams of materials cost much.

Anyone want to buy some paintings to help fund me bills.............
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Phew what a day, queues at the doctors, queues at the post office and queues at the supermarket !

Poor Cadet Malcolm doctor reckons that he is now over the swine flu and might be coming down with gladular fever. He has to wait a couple of days and if he doesn't improve then he's got to start on antibiotics. The good news is that he's been given the go ahead to travel if he feels up to it.

All I can say is that it's a bloomin' good job that Private Craig has reported in here at last to buy Sergeant Major Cornish her drink !

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post
    Just got back from the dentist a while ago, £30 for the temporary work, fixed me up with two further appointments 40 mins and 20 mins to first tale a moulding for a crown and then fit it two weeks later. £300 !!! nice rate for an hours work, I somehow doubt that a couple of grams of materials cost much.

Anyone want to buy some paintings to help fund me bills.............
    Sounds like you had better join me in the mess Private Gillam I'm sure Private Craig can dust off his wallet for two pints !

Forum Saint
    View tonyreddevil's Feedback (+74)
    All-About tonyreddevil
    View tonyreddevil's Listings
    Forum Posts

i'm on Denplan.
    Think Its £19.00 A Month

My missus is on that, but I so rarely have any dental work done, it's never seemed particularly economic, just unfortunate that I broke this tooth.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Good morning - just having a coffee before bed - no more listing added BUT have 5 shops - piece of cake - I know, boring, but it is a start xxx
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Hope you sleep well. My unsold box has filled again over night. So work to do later. No sales either, so that should be pleasing. Off to prepare the beverages and then to work

Good morning. It's very icy again this morning and we are threatened with snow by Thursday - real snow not just a sprinkling! We'll see - the forecasts here seem to change by the hour!

Will be venturing out at lunchtime for a nice leisurely meal to celebrate a special occasion. Yes, I know most sensible brides have a June wedding........

View cmjewels925's Feedback (+7924)
    All-About cmjewels925
    View cmjewels925's Listings
    Forum Posts

Jeez, what is it with you lot and you your teeth? I'm either going to have to appoint a tooth monitor to make sure you're all brushing and flossing or get you all booked in for a mass extraction and a set of dentures.

How's Cadet Malcolm doing? I want to know how he manages to get glandular fever immediately after piglet flu. Who on earth would want to kiss him when he had flu?

I'm off to another health professional today but at least this appointment will be enjoyable. I'm going to see my osteopath and have my spine loosened up - I'm determined to win this year's eBid Army Christmas Limbo Spectacular.

The figures are starting to look up again. Well done Pte. Cats - you seem to be getting the hang of this night guard duty.

eBid UK 2,631,741
    +51,489
    eBid US 2,372,663
    +37,353
    eBid Fr 2,106,534
    +46,989
    eBid Au 2,064,119
    +35,394

Total eBid listings 3,129,991

CMEJewellery For all your jewellery needs.

Beads 'n' Bobs For beads.

Charms 'n' Findings For charms and jewellery making supplies.

Quote Originally Posted by cmjewels925 View Post

How's Cadet Malcolm doing? I want to know how he manages to get glandular fever immediately after piglet flu. Who on earth would want to kiss him when he had flu?

I'm off to another health professional today but at least this appointment will be enjoyable. I'm going to see my osteopath and have my spine loosened up - I'm determined to win this year's eBid Army Christmas Limbo Spectacular.

Hope your appointment goes well Captain Jewels we want to see a good display this Christmas !

I don't know what is going on with Cadet Malcolm. His harem were still texting and emailing so one of them must have sneaked through even though I had hung a bell abound his neck !

Recruitment is good today too ma'am.

New recruits :- 612

Member numbers :- 643,064

Thread Information