Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

good morning! Sun is shining again and it's time for me to enter the canteen and put the breakfast on the table. It'll be coffee and crispy rolls with the now obligatory plum jam! (big grin) Might get some photos taken (at last) and then I can add a listing or two got broken into again last night

Oh dear Private Meebo we are going to have to tighten up security the blighters seem to be staging an attack every day at the moment !

I
    Off to get my army regulation haircut this morning so I can see where I'm going. It got a bit long over the holidays !

New recruits :- 490

Member numbers :- 763,387

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I must arrange for a haircut. The first in 12 months. I feel quite excited about that

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Managed some listings yesterday and one so far this morning. Things are progressing ever so slowly. today we hope to move our 3 piece suite, provided we can get it out of the front door. I know we brought it in through the window, but had them replaced since we bought the suite, and the new ones being double glazed and smaller. getting it into the new house won't be a problem. So fingers crossed...
    Off to make the breakfast now. Might be nice to OH and give him hot chocolate

View cmjewels925's Feedback (+7924)
    All-About cmjewels925
    View cmjewels925's Listings
    Forum Posts

If you're making hot choklit, any chance of a mocha this morning?

I'm one happy bunny today; Fedex finally found me so I can start adding more goodies. I'm now working on the fiendishly cunning plan of having so much lovely stuff that any pesky buyers who wander in won't be able to buy anything because they won't be able to make up their minds what they want. Think it'll work?

Looks like there'll be a party in the mess tonight. Dropsies has kept above 10k listings even with the distraction of the summer holidays. CORPORAL Dropsies!

Now for the bad news. We're down 114,000 listings. I'm sure they're just misplaced, not lost, so if you could all keep your eyes open for them, please.
    Total listings

CMEJewellery For all your jewellery needs.

Beads 'n' Bobs For beads.

Charms 'n' Findings For charms and jewellery making supplies.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I shall have to try and list a few more items, and captain, I don't think your plan will work. They are just going to buy it all !
    And mocha is in it's way.Might have one myself

I have little hope for you Captain Jewels ma'am. One of them managed to get into my shop during my morning ablutions - they have no shame ma'am !

Ooooh a party, well done Corporal Raindropsies ! Right I shall get into the swing for this evening by going on a picnic in the park this lunchtime with all the neighbours. We are doing the picnic this year as a change to our street party so I should be on cracking form by this evening ma'am !

I'm sure HQ will be able to up the listing numbers again with a little help from all the loyal troops. We can juggle the listing with keeping guard no problem ma'am.

I'll have a word with the explosives team to make your doorway a little bigger if you can't get the sofa out Private Meebo !

New recruits :- 476

Member numbers :- 763,863

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Afternoon

Our new sofa (from Freecycle) came through our front door OK this morning - on it's end! Might be a fight to use it as our JR has already claimed it!

Going to have to batten down the hatches as going away for a few days R&R before the Tour of Britain hits our area next weekend. http://www.tourofbritain.co.uk/

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning!It's almost 6 am and there is only just a glimmer of light outside. It's almost depressing. Still, I got the scanner working (the problem was a tick in a little box which shouldn't have been ticked) made my YDC donation and will shortly venture into the canteen to grind some coffee. Don't know what else I'll be doing. A bit of house cleaning is on the agenda, now that the really dirty job - plastering - is finished.

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Good morning!It's almost 6 am and there is only just a glimmer of light outside. It's almost depressing. Still, I got the scanner working (the problem was a tick in a little box which shouldn't have been ticked) made my YDC donation and will shortly venture into the canteen to grind some coffee. Don't know what else I'll be doing. A bit of house cleaning is on the agenda, now that the really dirty job - plastering - is finished.
    Yep, does seem like Autumn is well and truly here, but I really like this time of year. it seems to be more peaceful somehow.
    I ventured up the local church tower yesterday, haven't been up there for about twenty years, fantastic views across the valley. I`m really lucky to live in such a beautiful area.
    That coffee smells good meebs, you must be exhausted after the last few weeks, I know I am. I trust the feet are now performing correctly.

Thread Information