Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View cmjewels925's Feedback (+7924)
    All-About cmjewels925
    View cmjewels925's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post
    Red Onion and Marmalade - does not compute!!!!! I like my marmalade 'without the bitties'.. no peel (wimp I know)
    Well,kids fed and watered and off to school, washing folded/hung away... time for a wee snoozle I think....
    Red onion and marmalade compute VERY well, Pte. Cats, just don't go spreading it on your toast. I particularly like it with a nice bit of cheddar but it also goes well with meats.

CMEJewellery For all your jewellery needs.

Beads 'n' Bobs For beads.

Charms 'n' Findings For charms and jewellery making supplies.

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Good morning! Looks like I need some maths tutoring. Also your trips to Dublin seem to be doomed (this was the 2nd time you didn't make it, if I remember correctly) Just forget the idea of going.
    Well, I shall make a big pot of strong coffee and leave your special ingredient standing next to it so you can drown your sorrows
    Never fear Private Meebo I can use some of your smuggled in recruits today to get the numbers over 500 ! You are quite right about Dublin, think I will give it up as a bad job, the last time we tried to go was the day the volcano blew up ! Never mind looking forward to billeting with the old soldier in Cornwall this evening.

New recruits :- 516

Member numbers :- 788,304

Quote Originally Posted by cmjewels925 View Post
    Oh dear, looks like Ireland hasn't forgotten your last visit, yet. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll let you in again once they've got the country tidied up and the Guinness supplies restocked. In the meantime, how about a nice trip to Wales? I'm sure Pte. Mcc2 could find a free piece of floor for you to lay out your sleeping mat on and I've heard that there's ever so much to do there.

Don't worry too much about the maths, Kpte. Meebo. I'm sure no-one objects to a bit extra - especially if the extra is caffeine or a 'special' ingredient.

There also seems to be rather a lot to do in America.

eBid UK 2,043,292 +24,027
    eBid US 2,111,634 -38,111
    eBid Fr 1,692,690 +31,592
    eBid Au 1,594,140 +22,527

Total listings 2,642,625 +15,386
    Seems like I will have to wait until Private Mcc2 establishes her new camp Captain Jewels ! Never mind I will be able to make up for the lost Guinness with a little bit of Spingo so never fear and the charity shops of Falmouth are always pleased to see me and the removals van !

Quote Originally Posted by cmjewels925 View Post
    Red onion and marmalade compute VERY well, Pte. Cats, just don't go spreading it on your toast. I particularly like it with a nice bit of cheddar but it also goes well with meats.
    It is particularly nice with sausage & mash instead of gravy

View cmjewels925's Feedback (+7924)
    All-About cmjewels925
    View cmjewels925's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by booksntings View Post
    It is particularly nice with sausage & mash instead of gravy
    I like it with anything that has a higher fat content like sausages, lamb and duck. Oooh, I'm gonna have to go and make some, now.

How's the cadet getting on?

CMEJewellery For all your jewellery needs.

Beads 'n' Bobs For beads.

Charms 'n' Findings For charms and jewellery making supplies.

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Does it go with lard??
    .. funny that was the first thing that popped into my mind when I read this first.... great minds and all that (well maybe not!!!)
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

OK - I'm back and have caught up with all the goings on in my absence! The Sarge will have to do a Cornish jig rather than an Irish one I see!

Next time I plan to go to the UK can someone please remind me that it is not a good idea to try driving on the M25? I'm not sure what the M25 is for - but it is certainly not for driving on!! I think it has been described as the longest car park in the UK and that seems fairly accurate!! Lovely to be back - here a traffic jam is four cars behind a tractor!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

You have been over here then? We live within the M25 and avoid it like a plague, especially at rush hour time.

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    You have been over here then? We live within the M25 and avoid it like a plague, especially at rush hour time.
    Yes, just a quick trip for 5 days - because of my poor MIL it's getting to be a regular habit! Will be back again 23rd November for our "youngest's" graduation - which will be more fun than this occasion I hope. Looking forward to that one...

I seem to have done very well with my listings even though I've not been in the country! Unfortunately, in spite of putting up a holiday notice, a buyer broke in just as I was getting on the ferry at Caen - she must have wondered where I had disappeared to by the time I arrived home! I couldn't find any frantic threads about no responses from me on the forum - phew!! HQ need a holiday notice that isn't so well camouflaged!

Thread Information