Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well you are just in time to do some tick nicking. Believe me it's needed

View cmjewels925's Feedback (+7924)
    All-About cmjewels925
    View cmjewels925's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Does it go with lard??
    Doesn't everything?

CMEJewellery For all your jewellery needs.

Beads 'n' Bobs For beads.

Charms 'n' Findings For charms and jewellery making supplies.

View cmjewels925's Feedback (+7924)
    All-About cmjewels925
    View cmjewels925's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lejoueurdepipeau View Post
    Yes, just a quick trip for 5 days - because of my poor MIL it's getting to be a regular habit! Will be back again 23rd November for our "youngest's" graduation - which will be more fun than this occasion I hope. Looking forward to that one...

I seem to have done very well with my listings even though I've not been in the country! Unfortunately, in spite of putting up a holiday notice, a buyer broke in just as I was getting on the ferry at Caen - she must have wondered where I had disappeared to by the time I arrived home! I couldn't find any frantic threads about no responses from me on the forum - phew!! HQ need a holiday notice that isn't so well camouflaged!
    Perhaps we could suggest that they use the notice camouflage for listings.

I had a very polite buyer who broke in while I was away, sat and waited patiently until I came back and then apologised for not paying the invoice until the day after it was issued even though I sent the invoice on a Sat evening so I couldn't post until the Monday, anyway.

CMEJewellery For all your jewellery needs.

Beads 'n' Bobs For beads.

Charms 'n' Findings For charms and jewellery making supplies.

Quote Originally Posted by cmjewels925 View Post
    I like it with anything that has a higher fat content like sausages, lamb and duck. Oooh, I'm gonna have to go and make some, now.

How's the cadet getting on?
    He's doing fine thanks, started back at his day placement yesterday and is glad to be back.

Also taken Auntie home from hospital today. So hopefully that is the last of hospital visits for a while.

By the way I didn't get around to starting the onion marmalade due to going back & forth to hospital yesterday , so it is on my to do list asap.

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Does it go with lard??
    It goes well with a good pork pie that has a good lard content on the bottom !!!!

Waits for lard bottom jokes

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Did you have to mention pork pies? I now want one

Quote Originally Posted by lejoueurdepipeau View Post
    I seem to have done very well with my listings even though I've not been in the country! Unfortunately, in spite of putting up a holiday notice, a buyer broke in just as I was getting on the ferry at Caen - she must have wondered where I had disappeared to by the time I arrived home! I couldn't find any frantic threads about no responses from me on the forum - phew!! HQ need a holiday notice that isn't so well camouflaged!
    Well you can join me jumping up and down about that one here Corporal Pipeau and bump it up to the top again !
    http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...more-colourful-!
    I see they managed to get the blue paint out for the 'save until later' button but obviously can't find the yellow paint pot for the holiday notices !

Now as for the M25 Corporal Pipeau it does help if you drive on the left in this country !

Right I'm all packed, just waiting for Cadet Malcolm to finish his shift in Boots the chemist and then it's down to the homeland !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cmjewels925 View Post
    In the meantime, how about a nice trip to Wales? I'm sure Pte. Mcc2 could find a free piece of floor for you to lay out your sleeping mat on and I've heard that there's ever so much to do there.
    There's plenty going on here at the moment as I appear to be emptying the house via Freecycle! My neighbours must be wondering what all these people calling in are upto

Scary morning here. I've been having a lot of problems with FireFox for the past week. Finally found out it had been corrupted by a web forum site I had joined (looking for help on some new software). It had the little green flag that said it was safe, but it apparently did something nasty to FireFox. Went to another forum (a good one) and found out my FireFox version was hopelessly out of date and the best solution was to completely delete FireFox and download the newest version. So, backed up everything, deleted FireFox completely (that was the scary part), and used IE (which barely remembered me) to download the new version.

FireFox is now working perfectly again. But while I was busy doing that, some buyers sneaked in and we lost 3 items. Oh, well, we're still safely above the 5,600 mark.

Thread Information