Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Winter? The sun is shining, it's 10*C, that is autumn.

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    good morning! As it's Sunday, I thought I'll tiptoe down to the canteen a bit later, so you can snooze a bit longer. Unless OH has other plans, I want to lists some more bits of china so I can put them away safely before someone turns them into a jigsaw puzzle. And I still haven't done the ironing - the pile is steadily growing. I just realised that the time have changed - so that's another job I need to see to -change all the clocks. Ah well.....coffee first
    Ooooh a jigsaw puzzle made of china, now there's an idea Private Meebo, do you think it might catch on as a Christmas present this year ? It could easily be arranged !

Now what the blerdy 'ell has happened to my recruitment figures ? They seem to have gone down Private Ntings' pan along with Captain Jewels' listing figures. Maybe some troops just want to keep the number at '666' as it's halloween ? I know our camouflage is working well on Google Products at the moment, where nobody can see where our listings come from to keep 'em safe, but that is no excuse. You all have an extra hour today so get recruiting and that's an order !

New recruits :- 385

Member numbers :- 790,666

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Winter? The sun is shining, it's 10*C, that is autumn.
    It`s raining in Bucks and local shops are putting up Xmas decorations. Time for me to hibernat I think.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! It's just getting light, I have been packing some parcels (not recent sales, but overdue ones) so now I can go and have my morning coffee. There might even be a croissant or two left. Might go for the healthy option and eat half a melon, followed by some chocolate a bit later. And I must remember to list, list, list....

Morning all.... did lots of listing this weekend so a little one going out this morning will never be noticed... and got all winter pansies and violas dancing away on the front door step.... some of last years rooted themselves nicely in the gravel at the back so even had a free supply this year.... yup I am a Scot!
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Morning all - have been up and about for ages and it's a lovely day! Re-listings and a new listing completed!

To quote Michael McIntyre - I can't believe it is November!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0McxNdNgpU

Drat I can't yell at Private Cats ! O.K. where is Corporal Duffys ? It's not only Private Treasures that's having trouble I had my first stray bullet of the month hitting me as soon as I switched on the computer this morning !
    Disgraceful, get those Australian troops under control down there !
    Haven't they been told that nothing sells on an alternative site ?!

New recruits :- 470

Member numbers :- 791,136

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Hope you are all well! It's pitch dark still and there is one little bird outside twittering away like mad. Still haven't done any more listing and feel rather guilty about that. But I need some breakfast first. Just tea and toast today. I am feeling quite lazy. I am off to the canteen to get everything ready to get those eyelids open....

Morning private Meebo, morning troops ! Yuk, I hate these clock changes why can't they leave them alone !
    I shall require several cups of your special coffee to get me going this morning !

Well done on the recruitment front chaps that makes up for Sunday !

New recruits :- 560

Member numbers :- 791,696

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning everybody, it's a bit chilly here this morning, but I managed to relist a whole one.
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Thread Information