Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have done some re-lists and also added 5 new ones.

Well you two have done more than me. Just spent the last hour waiting in the doctor's waiting room (note to self make an appointment next time and don't use the walk in clinic !) Mind you it was worth the wait as the young lady doctor I ended up seeing was so good. It makes such a refreshing change when you don't feel you have to be in and out of the doctor's room in two minutes flat ! Top quality treatment around here !

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hope your trip to the Infirmary was not serious Sarg, glad you got the royal treatment tho', that always goes halfway to making you feel better.
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Am I glad to be home, even with the rain! Using dial-up over at my father's was a right pain ..........

With his impending house move, I've come back with plenty of items to list here on eBid - just got to get them into the house without my OH seeing them

I even managed to find a photo of my father's Fleet Air Arm barracks when he was in Ceylon in 1946 - think we should have one like it. Will post later!

Quote Originally Posted by minx41 View Post
    Hope your trip to the Infirmary was not serious Sarg, glad you got the royal treatment tho', that always goes halfway to making you feel better.
    Thank you Private Minx I'm hoping the new tablets they gave me will mix well with the gin and tonics.

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    Am I glad to be home, even with the rain! Using dial-up over at my father's was a right pain ..........

With his impending house move, I've come back with plenty of items to list here on eBid - just got to get them into the house without my OH seeing them

I even managed to find a photo of my father's Fleet Air Arm barracks when he was in Ceylon in 1946 - think we should have one like it. Will post later!
    Looking forward to seeing that Private Mcc2 it might inspire us to tidy up around hear. I looked in Private Minx's locker yesterday and found it full of sporrans. I think she has been collecting trophies again !

Quote Originally Posted by lejoueurdepipeau View Post
    Is that neat vodka they are pouring into the Sarge in that photo?? For medicinal purposes only of course....
    I insisted on only the finest Russian Corporal Pipeau. The doctor tried to palm me off with just a tonic but I said I couldn't possibly take that without the gin !

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning, fellow Ebid soldiers! Hope you are feeling full of energy and ready to go - listing anyway. Have I got that wrong? Well, you can get down to the canteen for coffee / tea first - whatever wakes you up properly. I am determined to finish listing some plates, so they can be put away before they turn into a puzzle. That reminds me that I need to ask a question to sellers of porcelain (new thread, I think) I'll report later

Blustery but fine and dry here..... kids having breakfast and will be off to school in half an hour.... will have another coffee once they are gone and then decide what to do today....
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have put 3 YDC listings up. I know it's early, but when I write to the hospice, I want something to show in the link. Also means no last minute panic

Thread Information