Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I am just about to pick up my knitting and promise not to click the needles so if you here a click it's meebo

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I might just do some listing. That should be quiet

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    I might just do some listing. That should be quiet
    That sounds very sensible Private Meebo it will give us a good start on the way to 4 million for 2011.

I shall be back in full battle dress tomorrow after I've nursed my head and Cadet Malcolm's broken
    heart. He went to Butlins with his girlfriend's family for the new year and then she goes and breaks
    up with him, just before midnight last night, so he saw the new year in by himself wondering around
    Minehead poor lad. He comes home tomorrow, not a very nice thing to do to someone on new years
    eve in my book, why couldn't she have told him before so that he could have spent new year with his
    friends?!

Well I have to report I have spent all afternoon downloading and learning to use the ninja lister..... I wont say I will be listing any faster but the new items will be going on in one hit now

(thats the first New Year's Resolution achieved (I said I would lesrn how to work the Ninja))

Quote Originally Posted by lejoueurdepipeau View Post
    Oh dear - that is sad - poor Malcolm!
    Thank you Corporal Pipeau. Think he will be well rid of her if she is immature enough to go and do something like that.
    Oh well he's got his exams and university interviews to keep him busy this January. He's already been offered a conditional place at Coventry so at least we know he has at least one place to go next September.

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    Well I have to report I have spent all afternoon downloading and learning to use the ninja lister..... I wont say I will be listing any faster but the new items will be going on in one hit now

(thats the first New Year's Resolution achieved (I said I would lesrn how to work the Ninja))
    Very pleased to hear you have done your ninja training Corporal Somerset. The only thing is the pressure will be on now from Captain Jewels for you to keep up with Corporal Dropsies.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Very pleased to hear you have done your ninja training Corporal Somerset. The only thing is the pressure will be on now from Captain Jewels for you to keep up with Corporal Dropsies.
    well I will try my best, but I am only listing for Corporal Dropsies benifit ;-)

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sarge, I have to agree that the timing was very bad to break off a relationship although it hurts whenever it happens (I remember it soooo well)

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    well I will try my best, but I am only listing for Corporal Dropsies benifit ;-)
    Humm I hope you are not leading others into temptation Corporal Somer otherwise there might be a few more tiling duties on the list this year in the officer's latrines !

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Sarge, I have to agree that the timing was very bad to break off a relationship although it hurts whenever it happens (I remember it soooo well)
    Yes I think we all must have some painful memories of being a teenager Private Meebo .... er, cough, cough, .... of course it wasn't that long ago !

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Only yesterday, I am sure

Thread Information