Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Done another 6, but that will do for today

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

i've had to close nearly 1000 of mine (mostly cards) as they have had to be packed away as the cupboard they were in is where the new boiler is going and they want it emptied completely. Was so warm doing it that ive had 3 showers today and i'm sitting here with all the windows open and the fan going. Next door neighbour had a baby girl on Friday and they came home today so lots of my little knits have gone to her and my step-daughter who also had a girl on friday

Here's Alessa my stepgranddaughter
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Well, it is from one extreme to another. Am enjoying this weather, but I can afford the luxury of going at less than half speed. I've been doing some painting in between sitting outside with tea/coffee/water under the parasol.
    When we first got the cottage, we had to furnish it and I bought some ultra cheap stuff. Fridge is only 3 years old, but it's not doing it's job. I complained yesterday that drinks didn't seem properly chilled - put a thermometer in it today and the lowest I've seen it is 13 degrees. I don't think the brand is even for sale in the UK anymore and I certainly paid less than half of the current equivalents! I've ordered a new one, hope it gets delivered before we go home and I'll probably end up having to bin some of the food that's in there at the moment, as I won't trust it.

We watched White Witch last night - because it was so warm all doors & windows were open. When it finished I walked to the front door, only to disturb a roe deer about 5 metres from the house. This evening I've been very careful going outside, but alas, no repeat appearance.

She's a lovely little one Mael. Wondering how many years I'll still have to wait for the grandchildren phase (neither of my boys are in permanent relationships yet).

Its that hot in our kitchen that the door is jamming, I am going to bed soon with a cotton sheet, after I have had yet another shower.

View NuttyKrafts's Feedback (+644)
    All-About NuttyKrafts
    View NuttyKrafts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning, another scorcher and me still without a shower

Tea and coffee on just cereal or fruit for breakfast - too hot to cook bacon butties!

Your new granddaughter is gorgeous Penni, and such a pretty name too
    Nutty by name, nutty by nature.
    /

Hand made items here

Bits and pieces here

Fund raising for L.O.R.O.S. here

Books and music for L.O.R.O.S. here

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - no sunshine, just a cool mist which will probably lift later - but sticky indoors.

Lovely picture, Penni and love her name, Alessa.

back to the day job - it's going to be a warm one today

Suns out already here and i was awake most of the night , i was too hot and then the PBC dreaded itch started, the more I scratched the worse it got, the worse it got the hotter I got, I got up at 4 am and took a valium to knock me out so am a dopey button this morning, going for breaky now, then I think it's a gawp out of the window day After I have waited for the postman of course.

Mornin' troops another scorcheo day here again.
    Brother and ex partner have just departed. It was nice to see them and the Old Soldier enjoyed it.

The only problem was that we were half way through the dinner party last night and suddenly I broke a tooth, I wasn't even chewing anything hard ! I just phoned the dentist and they can't fit me in until next Monday so I hope it doesn't start hurting. Oh joy another big bill !

Lovely photo Private Wicca, the new cadet is a sweetie.

New recruits :- 292

Member numbers :- 1,203,445

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Pennie lovely pic of your new Grandaughter,

Yes hot here as well, at 8.15 this morning was just right out there when walked the dog, but now its a bit warm.
    Somer has just been & sanded down the garage door ready for painting later in the week, in the morning the front of the house was quiet cool so will tomorrow hope to sand porch down & then grandualy get the painting done,

While out with Rex was told by one of the mums we have this weather till the middle of August, so could be interesting, so what next hosepipe ban.

Have done relists & am just about to start listing again.

Sgt hope your tooth won't cause to many problems, glad the old soldier enjoy the company.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Anyone missed me? I was halfway through typing the morning message when the PC froze - again. since then I have run a scan and wrote down some recommendations that followed. I have implemented a couple that I know how to do, so will need to find out about the rest. time for my siesta now. And I may attempt to list later

Thread Information