Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

REd, I do hope you get yourself better soon. There is nothing worse then having nice weather and being ill. I'll be crawling back to my bunk soon as I woke with leg cramps. They were so bad that I was crying and woke OH who then spent some time massaging my legs. That too was painful, but it helped. The concert/show was most enjoyable. It's called Marvellous Musicals has 8 singers one of which is Gareth Gates and an orchestra. If the theatre had air-conditioning, we would have enjoyed ourselves even more. But then you can't have everything. OK, I am descending to the canteen to make the beverages, including smoothies. I have just got enough fruit left. And I need to check on my red currant bushes. The fruit should be about ready to pick

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I meant to ask anyone that is selling collectables, I have an old folder with Cezanne prints. would this be better sold as one or the individual prints? A hint as to pricing would also be much appreciated

Morning all,

I'm going to do all my dashing around (ironing, trip to PO, shopping, etc), while it's still relatively cool.
    That way I can flop in front of the pc in the afternoon, when it's really hot, to do my listing. Change of normal routine while this hot weather lasts; I'll be hibernating in the afternoons.
    Did a bit of light gardening quite late last night, which was quite pleasant.

if it wasn't for the fact that my four legged alarm clock wakes me up at about 6ish with a flying leap onto my bed I would quite happily become nocturnal in this hot weather

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - same here Somer with the 6am wake-up call except as she's a JR I have to lift her up

Another sunny start, so trying to get all the jobs out of the way - Mariann'e system seems a good one to imitate!

A trip to the Surgery this afternoon with the Old Sailor which neither one of us is looking forward to if it's as warm as yesterday, but at least the place is air conditioned.

Take care all.

been coughing and spluttering all night, mike put a bowl of cold water on the floor for moisture and I have had my Bionaire on all night, I also am taking all sort to try and kill it, piriton, hayfever spray, ibuprofen. difflam spray, tyrozets, strepsils, sniffing vick on a hanky, I even gargled with salt water last night and almost choked myself, I am so hot I need another shower and I just had one.
    Good news sarge I even managed to do a new listing yesterday, only one though after all i am poorly sickAttachment 40607

All the non sale related jobs done, apart from unloading the dishwasher.
    Half an hour (forum) browsing, do the dishwasher and then I'll start my listing.

Try to keep cool everyone.

Buttons, do you have an empty spray bottle of any sort? Fill it with cold water and if and when necesarry, lightly spray your sheet. It cools the sheet and also brings up the moisture. I've never tried it myself, but it's something that I've seen being recommended several years ago when we had a prolonged hot spell.

Right I want tin helmets back on. Google seems to have taken the camouflage off my exempted listings and I've been hit twice this morning after remaining safe all week !

I joined the evening gardening party last night until it got too dark to see ! It was still hot though even at that time. The trouble is I really need to use the strimmer and the hedge cutter but I think I would have a few annoyed parents down the street if I did use them at that time of the evening !!!

New recruits :- 277

Member numbers :- 1,205,986

Hi Marianne, believe me I don't need to spray the sheet even in the winter the sheets get soaked, Its part of my illness, last night I just slept on top of the bottom sheet, even with the Bionaire on I was still hot and stuffy and grumpy, mind you I am very often grumpy

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

lol me too - was mega grumpy this morning. couldnt get to sleep last night through worrying then couldnt wake up this morning when the alarm went off. Feel a bit more human now and would go for a nap but i'm too warm. does the bionaire make a noise. i would love to have a fan on in the bedroom but pete can't sleep with the noise. looked at the dyson fanless one but even it was too noisy for him
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Thread Information