Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

It's been a lovely morning here. I'm shattered, I have been at a car boot sale all morning too Lieutenant Maplegin. It was really busy but managed to find some nice new stock. The only trouble with selling pottery is that your arms ache at the end of a car boot sale from the weight of the bags !

Right I had better get the Old Soldier's lunch before he begins to grumble !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad you had a good time Sgt as you say its carrying those things thats the problem, you will have get your self a shopping trolly.

Am pleased to say have just done all my relists, & Somer has listed the trade cards he bought this morning in my store & have managed to scan PC for him so not a bad day.,

Hope everyone has enjoyed the warmer day today.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

i woke up at 4, had a shower, made some earrings and now i'm going to eat. Looks like i did miss the nice weather as it is dull and overcast now.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Had a shopping trolley Pam, and it nearly killed me - lifting it on and off a bus is fine - it was the pulling (and I even tried pushing) which caused the strain and which had me waking up the next day with my shoulders in agony. I am fine carrying two bags though.

Penni, our forecast is rain / drizzle for three days now - may brighten up on Wednesday - mind you the forecast is often wrong!!!

Have had a good clear out of the loft over the last week or so (not listing type things unfortunately Sarge) - so took the chance to move eBid stuff around and make it all neat and tidy and easy to find so have had a stock-take / checking postage / adding Bid Price and so on. I found 3 duplicate listings (all x-stitch magazines) and 4 things which I thought were listed (and now are) - and 5 which are listed but I cannot find right at this moment (now temporarily closed).

Off for steak and chips I think ...
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I was allowed to sleep late as the carer isn't coming till 7. Just about to visit the canteen to make tea and coffee. Outside it is. I was going out this morning, but I think I have changed my mind. I started sewing yesterday and I would very much like to finish the dress, which would mean the pile on the floor would be just a little smaller. No signs of break ins. All looks safe and sound

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - busy day ahead of me as I am gradually listing the remainder of my lace books onto eBid. Publicised this on the Facebook lacemaking groups last night and a lot of interest - will be interesting to see if anything comes of it.

Otherwise remainder of listings safe and sound ....................

Time for another mug of tea

humph, well the sun went in and the rain is out to play, and I still haven't received payment for the hostage someone nicked, apart from that all is quiet everywhere.

Got to do some food shopping today as the tank has to go for it's MOT tomorrow morning. I'm not sure if I should be more worried or less worried than having the old 22 year old tank done as at least I knew all it's faults. With this one I've only had it a year so don't know what to expect !

All quiet on the Western Front this weekend. Will try and get some more photos done today.

Quiet where you are little Buttons ? ... that must be a first he he he he he

Losted 0 Listed 10 -
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
    View Togsforall's Feedback (+686)
    All-About Togsforall
    View Togsforall's Listings
    Forum Posts

Afternoon all, just passing through. I'm up to 154 listings with a mix of auctions and fixed.

I noticed the site seems to have rather alot more adverts on than i recall in the past. Tentatively wondering if this is a sign that they are going to use some ad-money to finally advertise themselves a bit to try and increase the ebid market share?

Ah well back to the garden while the weather is good
    Regards
    Matt
    Togsforall Clothing
    All Items
    Fancy Dress - Lingerie & Hosiery - General Clothing - Clearance Stock

Also see my home clearout items on my personal account: Personal Listings

Thread Information