Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Pancakes!!! mmmmmmm....can't go wrong with pancakes! Thanks, meebo. Enjoy your lunch out! Nice treat.

Not so cold out this morning as during the last few weeks. Youngest step-son is home for a few days, so we put him to work on DIY, and he is a star! So much to do, and we just don't do well in the cold. Doesn't seem to phase him.

Now we have seen at least 5 baby bunnies in different parts of the garden, so looks like a good crop is on the way.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - sunny start to otherwise damp morning. Hope it dries up as the day job later.

Pam - hope your cousin - and his house - are OK.

Off to get changed into work uniform - speak later.

p.s. and thanks for all the YDC bids !

good morning, there is a bit of blue loitering about up there but looks like it is going out to sea. Quick trip to the PO needed after hermes have been.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

maple.....just read your post about your cousin....I hope he is ok. How scarey!!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

I have just tried to get an appointment with my GP for tomorrow as i am now in agony, they will not give me one, we have to travel to the surgery at 8am in the morning or phone up ( no use phoning as we have tried that one before) I am so fed up of this. they said they would send someone out, now is there any point in that when I am the only person in the practice who has PBC and no one knows anything whatsoever about it, in fact most of them have never heard of it, I just feel like no one cares there.

Cheer up Private Buttons you are allowed to bid in the YDC so you can go and take your frustrations out on the bid button there !
    I'm actually looking forward to going to the doctor's, for the first time ever, this afternoon as they are frying my face again ! I'm getting rid of a horrible large mole that has been bugging me for about 25 years ! It always itches like mad when the weather gets hot in the summer but they have always refused to do it before. Now I have managed to sweet talk a nice young doctor into removing it for me. YIPPEE !

Oh don't worry I will, I need those gloves, i have long nails at the moment as they grow like mad so i will paint them Chanel red and then i will look like Cruella Deville. I doubt the doctor will want to see my face again for a long time after i get through with him.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons hope the Dr can help you, this seems to be the problem these days that anything different the Drs don't know anything hope who ever comes will no something.

Sgt hope the mole removal goes ok.

Whoever come, thats a joke our surgery motto is that if you can walk no matter how badly you go there unless you break your neck on the way and then they will send the district nurse out. they only came out to me last time as they thought it was a hospital job. As you can see I am in a bad mood and someone is going to cop it, I have typed every thing out I want him to know about and for the rest i will just gob off.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Hope it'll turn out to be a nice day for everyone. I have just undergone major surgery performed by myself - I had a splinter in my index finger. Very small, but deep and the skin is quite hard there. Now it is gone, the irritating pain is also gone, just a little hole there. Not even a droplet of blood. Mil complained a while back that she hasn't had any breakfast (that was around 5.30) so she is still waiting. But the tea should be cold enough for her to drink and I will be a good girl and give it to her. I'll be around later to find out how everyone is and tea and coffee shall be waiting for when you get up, though it may have gone cold by lunchtime

Thread Information