Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning - you make me want to go back to bed as well, meebo, after reading that list !

Feeling a bit sore after a stint of gardening yesterday, but not too bad. Got rid of all the daffodil bulbs that haven't flowered for 3 years and emptied the compost from the patio pots onto the flower beds. Will have persuade himself to help me get new compost out of the compost bin. It's OK to put the grass cuttings and veg peelings in the top - it's getting it out from the bottom that's going to be the problem But as I want to re-use the patio pots .......................

What a beautiful day ... sunny, warm, the wind has dropped, not a cloud in the sky.
    And I have no energy - another coffee, read a book, a wee sleep ...
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all, miserable weather here today, spoilt yesterday with lovely weather , we took Nigels Mum out to Yeovil shopping, & this morning we are both suffering from it, bur she enjoyed it so thats what counts.

Gardening is good for us but owe don't we suffer afterwards am going to later try putting the copper strips around flower pots to keep slugs away, hope they work.

Hope Sgt that non of the family suffer from the uni cycle, did your son get anywhere with the flat in bath.

Agree with Annie, Meebo is tiring me out with that list no wonder she wants to go back to bed. It's cold here and joints are hurting and I am tiered after being up with mike last night who had terrible pain after I put something I shouldn't have done on one of his ulcers to draw it, he was in agony, thing is it was working but I had to get up wash it off and re do his leg after 1 1/2 hours.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, I am still up. Tiramisu is made, the gazebo is up, coleslaw is made and now I have to decide what to have for lunch. Might start with an artichoke which we all like, followed by sautéed potatoes (sounds better than frying cold cooked pots) and hamburgers followed by the small tiramisu I made for us. Reading that, I will go with that. So back to the kitchen

Private Cats you had better report to the infirmary for a Mapleginitus inoculation, you know how dangerous that condition can become !

Private Meebo it's making me exhausted just reading your posts !

Lieutenant Maplegin, yes the cadet got his flat and will be moving in on the evening of July 1st. It's got a shared garden which leads down to the river so should be good for BBQ's in the summer !

I need you to guard my listings this evening as I'm out for O/H's birthday meal with the family. It shouldn't be too hard as my defences seem to be working rather well at the moment (sob !)

So are mine They need a shake up, ( I mean my listings not the buyers )
    So far today, I have got nothing done, first we had the postman and of course i had to unpack as I really needed the wool, then the police knocked on the door because the people two doors away had a fight last night, why we needed interviewing I will never know, then someone bought from OS and i had to stop and pack and now i have listings and legs to do. I would love just one day when we can just get on with stuff.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons at least the post was for you, went down after hearing the postman & for the 3rd time this week was not for us, so caught the postman & asked if he can read, if so how come we had others post, not even next doors but several houses down,

Sgt glad they have the flat perhaps they will let you go & rest there for a change & be waited on.
    Have just caught up on the relists for us both. Am afraid listing will have to wait neither of us have the energy for it today, as Somer said we are getting old!

Good morning. It's very sunny here. After my long break, I've opened up a couple of my stores again and I'm gradually doing some relists and new listings.

Sarge, bring the troops for a little drink or two. It's on me. :-)

Cheers to all.

Thread Information