Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Looks like it's going to be a nice day here, well outside anyway, inside could turn into a paint brush fight

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - think everyone else is having a lie-in - or nicking green ticks

Sunny here which is good as many outdoor local events on. We're having a quiet day at home putting toys away in the loft and perhaps getting the suitcases down ready for our hollibobs in 4 weeks - depends on himself and whether he's still grumpy.

Losted a little one [another charity sale] overnight to Missouri, but I have been listing so the gap is already filled.

have all a good day and enjoy the sunshine - and buttons, take care with that ladder Name:  aaahhhhhhhhhh.gif
Views: 39
Size:  5.3 KB

Will do, hopefully there is only about 5 mins of ladder work left to do Annie, but if you hear a crash it was me falling off

Right what the blerdy 'ell is going on ? I had two missile strikes from over the pond at 2.00am and another bomb in disguise is going to go off today ! I know I said you can unlock your bidding fingers but I did order it was for the YDC, I'm obviously going to have to put up a bigger sign !

To get over the shock I'm being taken out this afternoon by the cadets and girlfriends so I might be late back and O/H might be forced to cook the Old Soldier's tea (what a shame !!!!!!! )

Mr badger has been digging in our garden again last night there are little holes everywhere. He's also pulled one of the bottom planks off the side of the shed again as he likes to get to the bees that nest under there !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt sounds as you are having fun with the wild life, we have frogs & toads, & so does next door but unfoutunetly her cat caught one the other night & killed it,

Well we have been out just after 7 for the car boot so was nice to see Meebo had the tea sorted, Walked the dog at 6.30 & was lovely then, & since then the sun keeps disappearing, Guess what we bought some Postcards at the carboot. not many this time. didn't go mad this time also did buy some nice plants have put them in so another job done.

They are closeing off our main road tomorrow for all the week, for putting in road calming, so to get anywhere we have to go miles out of our way down narrow lanes & its a funeral tomorrow & Dentist next day, so going to be fun.

Have also been & nipped in to YDC's & left a few green ticks.

Added 4 NPBs to my Black List am fed up with them - and relisted a total of 8 items
    - gave them Neutral feedback which does show up for others to see

Had a lazy morning curled up reading.... lovely

Off for some food shpping ... have bus pass will travel!!!
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Have just put some LIz Earl sun shade botanical after sun Gel stuff on Mikes leg and it's taken all the redness and heat out of it, first time he has got straight up and done something right away after dressing change, didn't put it on the ulcers just round them up the calf. painting hasn't commenced as yet but will follow shortly

Liz Earle 'stuff' is approved by the excema society - and is it lovely to use too
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Just found some more on OS, was saving it just in case the sun ever comes out long enough to get burnt but will now reluctantly let him have it to cool his legs

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. I think I leave the canteen duty to someone else as i feel very sick. Can't imagine what upset my insides, but something has. So I will try and go back to bed and sleep.

Thread Information