Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning one and all - still getting over the South Africa v. Japan rugby match last night - unbelievable result !

We have visitors today, so must tidy up a bit.

But first another *BIG* mug of tea.

Name:  Rugby.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  30.7 KB

[QUOTE=Anniemcc2;1656991]Morning one and all - still getting over the South Africa v. Japan rugby match last night - unbelievable result !

What a shame we didn't have a bet on that Private Mcc2, we would be rolling in it !

The dreaded chimney day has arrived so waiting for more clouds of dust and soot this afternoon.

Now I don't want any slacking. As it's sunny I will let you into the garden for a bit as long as you do some listing later. There's no time for putting feet up !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Must admit even I watched most of the Japan match.
    Sgt hope the Chimney will get sorted hope then you will be able to get OH to help you clean the mess up witth you.

Fog seems to have gone at present, in a minuet its time to empty the stock from the car from yesterdays market I keep thinking wouldn't be nice if sold it all.

Sgt did list 25 this morning so can I hope get in the garden again, did some yesterday afternoon as well, why does it all grow so quick.

It's not sunny here it's cold, grey, misty and dull and the heatings on, i am freezing cold and can hardly lift my arms up, just managed to give my teeth a little brush and thats it, I can't even comb my hair, think it's a mixture of flu injections and nicotine patches, still coughing and spluttering, thought it was clearing up but thought wrong. Good luck with the chimney sarge.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    ...think it's a mixture of flu injections and nicotine patches, still coughing and spluttering, thought it was clearing up but thought wrong.
    If you are trying to give up smoking...

I tried just about everything on the market and failed every time. Finally I tried Nicorette Quickmist spray and haven't had a cigarette in nearly two years. I still keep a spray handy in case the desire should surface again.

If you do want to try them then don't purchase from a shop as you can get them for less than half the price online. Weldrick's Pharmacy online is my current 'go to place'. Excellent service and pricing.

I don't know if you can get them on prescription.

I had given up Mel but I had a blip, I am always okay while on the patches and with my little nicorette inhilator but as soon as i try to ditch them I get nasty and very bad tempered, Mike is doing fine he just stopped and didn't even start again when i did, even now i just want to go and lie on the bed because i hate the world and everybody in it, but will ask mike to get me a spray to try, thanks

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think the thing that did it for me with the Quickmist spray is that it gives you an instant nicotine hit the same as a cigarette does, rather than a slow nicotine delivery over a longer period. The taste can be a bit strong when you first use it but you soon get used to it.

Morning all.

I'm another former smoker. It's been a while since I had one, and, even after all these years there are still times when I have to fight it. It's only for a fleeting moment, but it's still there. (The last time I had a cigarette was in 1991, so it has been a while.)

I know Marie, one of my friends stopped in 1991 and she says at times she could kill for one.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

i am so glad i have never been a smoker. My chest is still sore and i too feel exhausted. all i have done today is fill the dishwasher and i had to go to bed for a lie down afterwards. listed 4 patterns but the rest will have to wait..
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Thread Information