Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quiet a mixed day today windy & though there is sun looks like rain.

Sgt listed 8 yesterday, so am pleased now need some more to list which box do I grab!

I see on the net they are going to have a black Friday 27th November, so assume we will be quiet on here that day.

Have replaces 4 and done re lists, Hermes have picked parcel up no problem.
    Nurses didn't arrive yesterday but rang at 5.30 to ask if the could come on Friday instead, I said it's been done, i washed them for you this mornings and no one arrived so I did it myself, oh she said we had you down for tomorrow, i give up.

That is why I prefer to do things myself Private Buttons instead of getting nurses in, it's more trouble then it's worth !

Lol, I can just see Private Meebo with the bread dough at that time of the morning imagining it was MIL's neck !!!

Well managed to get the goldfish tank cleaned out yesterday and got a couple more listings on so I achieved something ! It's still been really, really, quiet this month, I'm afraid I won't have much to spend this YDC Private Meebo. I'm beginning to think I've become invisible again and is it all worth it any more ?!

Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 22nd October 2015 at 01:12 PM.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have been invisible for ages

Good morning. I sympathise with those of you who are assisting elderly relatives and / or waiting on 'home care' people to come about. We imported my Mom to our town when she was 88 and I helped her until she passed four years later. Mom had compression fractures in her back and was in congestive heart failure. After my Mom died, MIL had quite a large stroke at 88 and she lived for four years after the stroke. She came back well enough to do a fair bit for herself. We never had either living with us, so I didn't have to go through that. There was just lots to do with helping them both. My Mom was easy. She was good natured and pleasant and good company. MIL was the opposite. Husband would agree with that statement. He found her extremely difficult to deal with. We tried a bit of home care for both, but it was more trouble than it was worth, so we didn't do that for long. Husband and I worked together to do what we could for both. I recognise that many families have it far worse that we did, but I still sympathise.

All I can say sarge is that it's a good job they are not coming to day as they may get told what direction to go in. All i wanted from the nurse's was for one to come out once so they could okay it with MY GP that i could have the stuff i needed on prescription. The room they are using is the room I used to keep all my ebid fabric in all in numerical order, we had to move it all.............it took over 3 hours the other night to find a piece of fabric we had listed as they all had to be put away covered in different places to keep them clean.
    Why they need to come tomorrow when I have already done the leg I don't know, all i do know is I want a day to myself, for me. Mike thought he was helping and filled the washer and set it off, great I have hung some out ( not easy with a stiff very painfull neck ) and the rest is now going to have to be hung round the house, another good reason why he can't sand the rest of the paint down in the hall,,,,,,, good excuse........nice one and now it is going to errrrrrrrrr i best just say rain.
    join the club, I am fed up as well, just been asked if i want anything from asda cyanide or arsenic should about do it.Name:  rant.gif
Views: 26
Size:  14.7 KBName:  smile-pursebattle[1].gif
Views: 26
Size:  16.8 KB < me arguing with myself)

One thing which always makes me laugh is Buttons' little demonic knitter .. still got her around somewhere little Buttons?
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post
    One thing which always makes me laugh is Buttons' little demonic knitter .. still got her around somewhere little Buttons?
    A portrait of buttons????

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

if anyones a fan of the actor who played frodo in lord of the rings ive just seen him playing the lead role in a usa sitcom called fargo
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Thread Information