Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I have a headache. Tallying the YDC isn't really dificult, but one needs to be organised. Off to my bunk soon, The eyelids are drooping

Meebo, you are my heroine, a bright star, and you have the ability to take everything in your stride with calmness and the ability to conquer everything!
    I've only ever had two goes at tallying the YDC and I almost ended up a total nervous wreck! I just could not cope with it again. Top marks to you!
    Sleep well xxx

Sarge, sad to hear about the old soldier getting confused and doing silly things. I have been there, and know how you must be feeling.
    Congrats to cadet Malcolm, he (and you!) must be very proud of his gold medal. I hope he manages to get out to New Zealand, my daughter loved it there when she went world travelling in her Uni gap year.
    I'm not mentioning the four letter Sa*e word, seems like someone around here ain't doing a very good job of guarding our listings - tut!
    (shall we blame pte Cats?)
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

I'm not mentioning the four letter Sa*e word, seems like someone around here ain't doing a very good job of guarding our listings - tut!
    (shall we blame pte Cats?)

Hmmph... oh yes blame the poor in-no-cent little Cats

--Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Now that's a good idea Private Tropical as I seem to have mislaid another one this evening ! It was another English newbie too, so they seem to have infiltrated our camouflage again (at last !)

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! What a long sleep I had and I fear Mil didn't in spite of the sleeping pill, because as soon as I left my bunk I could hear her talking. Sarge, I am very grateful that Mil is not able to get up because we wouldn't be able to relax for one minute. There is nothing physically wrong except that because she hasn't been out of bed, there is no muscle to support her. In a way it's her own fault that she is stuck in bed. I expect the old soldier is stubborn about doing things his own way, which is so frustrating.
    I am off to the canteen for the morning beverages. I think I'll have coffee with a little something in it. It looks like I might need it

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

morning!
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - I have to take Badge to the vets this morning as she has a sore spot on her back leg which she has been attacking. And it's raining

Posted all my YDC packages yesterday + the one to Mexico.

Now where's today's list ...................

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all very miserable weather again here still need lights on to see the computer, only good thing is its not cold.

Just learn't that our nearest Bank 5miles away HSBC is to close in January, so we thought would have to once a month have to go to Sherborne instead but infact they are closing that one as well, which seems mad, so how now do we pay our Visa bills, I don't like banking on the computer. Why must they change everything, In the summer we are likely to travel I hope a bit more & might not be to bad,

Have to go post with the stamps we sold earlier & have now been paid.

Sgt so sorry you are having problems with old soldier, but at least you know most of the time he is upto. Glad you son enjoyed his trip.

Stubborn is the right word Private Meebo and when he doesn't agree with something he snaps at me as if I was ten years old !

What a morning ! My back tooth decided it was going to fall apart last night (I was only eating an orange !) so I had to phone for an emergency appointment this morning. Then I had to dash to the MyHermes shop as they collect around midday, rush back get the Old Soldier's leg dressings done, then shoot off to the dentist. Of course the dentist was running 45 minutes late too so I have only just got back ! I'm glad to sit down and have a cup of coffee.
    I have to go back on Tuesday to have the proper filling done which involves putting posts in etc so really looking forward to that - not !

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

We are still hearing a lot from Mil - she is in a world of her own. I think she is currently at school! I have just finished my first very short session on the treadmill. I managed to get the speed up to 4 km an hour! I am puffed and sweating and I daren't take my blood pressure or the machine will break. Sorry about your tooth, sarge. Mine are doing surprisingly well. Long may it last

Thread Information