Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

views? What views?

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Congratulations Mr & Mrs Meebo ! Another long service medal coming your way !
    May I add my congratulations to you and Clive. Margarete [and we are not far behind you !]

Slept like a log last night - once I got to sleep - now I don't really want to do anything. Better go and have another mug of tea to try and clear the brain cells.

Big Congrats Meebs and Clive x

Been raining, supposed to be clear until it starts again about lunchtime for the next 48 hours - lovely!!!
    Still it is not cold
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Belated Happy Anniversary wishes to meebo and Clive and congratulations to Annie on your retirement.
    Darn it, did I miss the party celebrations in the mess last night?

Not a bad old day here, dry and mild so can't complain.
    Have a good day everyone.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Trish you are lucky its wet & mild here & it looks so miserable & so many leaves making it slippery will end up when it clears up trying to clear up some of them as are drive has turned yellow & so has most of the road.

Pennie hope you get on ok with the injections Somer has 2 different injections to have 3 jabs a day, so hope you don't have that.

They are saying that we could have storms by the weekend so does this mean winter.

Congratulations on your anniversary meebo and Clive and also to Annie on your retirement, I don't think my cogs were working too well yesterday.
    They say it is 16c here but i think someone is telling porkies as i am freezing.

Bloomin' M&S I went to buy some things last night under their 20% off offer and found I couldn't pay before the offer ran out at midnight, loads of people were in the same boat as me. Suddenly at midnight the site starts working again but everything in my basket was full price. They then had the nerve to send me a 'gentle reminder' this morning that I still had things in my basket - no apology or anything ! It's no wonder their profits are going down, what a way to treat their customers !

Anyway nothing to report, all quiet on the Western Front. I did manage to get a couple more listings on yesterday so that was something.

Have you emailed them sarge and played merry hell.
    Anyway now back to chimney's I have to have our main chimney stack taken down, 6 pots, 3 are next doors but they are on my roof and each pot is owned by a different person, anyway my little pet roofer is coming later or in the morning to give me a quote.

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Bloomin' M&S I went to buy some things last night under their 20% off offer and found I couldn't pay before the offer ran out at midnight, loads of people were in the same boat as me. Suddenly at midnight the site starts working again but everything in my basket was full price. They then had the nerve to send me a 'gentle reminder' this morning that I still had things in my basket - no apology or anything ! It's no wonder their profits are going down, what a way to treat their customers !

Anyway nothing to report, all quiet on the Western Front. I did manage to get a couple more listings on yesterday so that was something.

you gotta laugh at how these corporations will try it on , what you gonna do ? id hassle them for the advertised offer price otherwise no sale, and as if by magic the site starts to work again at midnight oh il just pay full price then as it was so nice of them to fix the site right after the offer ended ,
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Quote Originally Posted by sidthelamp View Post
    you gotta laugh at how these corporations will try it on , what you gonna do ? id hassle them for the advertised offer price otherwise no sale, and as if by magic the site starts to work again at midnight oh il just pay full price then as it was so nice of them to fix the site right after the offer ended ,
    Me too Sid, i would be like a dog with a bone.

Thread Information