Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Have you emailed them sarge and played merry hell.
    Anyway now back to chimney's I have to have our main chimney stack taken down, 6 pots, 3 are next doors but they are on my roof and each pot is owned by a different person, anyway my little pet roofer is coming later or in the morning to give me a quote.
    Quote Originally Posted by sidthelamp View Post
    you gotta laugh at how these corporations will try it on , what you gonna do ? id hassle them for the advertised offer price otherwise no sale, and as if by magic the site starts to work again at midnight oh il just pay full price then as it was so nice of them to fix the site right after the offer ended ,

Oh don't you worry there is no way I'm paying full price on principle. I've already emailed them twice and told them I will be doing my Christmas shopping elsewhere if the offer isn't going to be made good. Lol, I'm not a member of Facebook but I just had a look at the M&S page there and it's full of complaints !

I guess their customer service team are being kept busy today. Just got this reply from an email I sent last night !

We're really sorry that you had problems visiting our website. Lots of customers visited M&S.com last night which has caused some performance issues for additional people attempting to access the website. We've looked into this and I'm glad to say that things are now back to normal.

We're really sorry that last night's problem affected you using your discount. We can certainly honour that for you today. Please try replacing your order and contacts us after and we apply the discount.

Kind Regards

Matt Chamberlain

M&S Customer Services
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 6th November 2015 at 02:53 PM.

I guess their customer service team are being kept busy today. Just got this reply from an email I sent last night !
    We're really sorry that you had problems visiting our website. Lots of customers visited M&S.com last night which has caused some performance issues for additional people attempting to access the website. We've looked into this and I'm glad to say that things are now back to normal.

We're really sorry that last night's problem affected you using your discount. We can certainly honour that for you today. Please try replacing your order and contacts us after and we apply the discount.

Kind Regards

Matt Chamberlain

M&S Customer Services[/QUOTE]

Gobbleygook - So what they mean to say is ..
    Please try replacing your order and contact us afterwards and we will apply the discount?

Um do you trust them to do that?
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

there answer is ambiguous it does not say if you repaet the order at what stage the offer price will be honored they dont say if a invoice will be sent with the discount , you might have till wait till they decide to give the offer price , they could offer you vouchers instead , me i would walk away, at the very least you need clarification of how they will apply the offer price,
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

If they can tell you that you still have goods in your basket why can't they apply the discount first, or are they planning to send you the discount in vouchers so you spend more.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! It's been a noisy night. Mil is still talking in spite of a sleeping pill. She seems to be happy though, which is something. Not sure what i will accomplish today. It's quite pointless to make plans these days. Still I look forward to my breakfast - coffee and Brioche. I'll make tea too. and at some point I shall work on the apples. More chutney, I think. But somehow I don't feel very enthusiastic. I reckon that takes care of my day. Hope you have a good one

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

good morning! just starting to lighten up here and all is calm (so far).
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  raining.gif
Views: 32
Size:  50.4 KB

A typical Welsh morning here - it's chucking it down - and I've just seen one of my neighbours set off on his bike to work !

Otherwise, as penni says all is calm.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

The weather isn't calm here, we are both trying to sort & make a bit more space somer says its a case of moving some around & hope you can loose it. Why do we keep so much stuff just found Isle of Wight photo's that have just found that haven't known where they were only 21years since been here & must have been put up out of the way then. right back to work to see what else is there,

Hope everyone is ok in this horrble weather.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's now wet and windy, but still not cold. Talking is still going on. Finished knitting an outfit for a baby doll. Now I have 2 more naked dolls to dress and then decide what to do with them - list or charity shop? I also have to knit a pair of bootees as I promised someone a pair I made a while back, but now I can only find one of them. It'll be quicker to knit another pair, I think

LOL, I think I had better do an inspection of your quarters Lieutenant Maplegin and Private Meebo - is twenty one years of not finding something a record ?! I expect everything to be pristine by the time I get there !

Drat, a newbie must have sneaked in while the storm was raging last night, the wind was so strong I didn't hear 'em ! (Well that's my excuse !) Nearly got blown away going down to the MyHermes shop this morning. Our shed door had been blown off in the night (O/H's fault for not getting it fixed so it closed properly !) and our Christmas tree in a very large heavy pot had also been blown over so it was quite a gale.

Thread Information