Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Welcome back Sarge. Glad that you had a great time at the Cornish outpost, and enjoyed your trips down memory lane.

Meebs, thank goodness that you have your heating back on, and also happy to hear that your meds are going down well.

Buttons, I'm sorry to hear that you are losing so many facilities. We don't have a bank or a pub in Wickham Market which is quite a big village. Sad.

Annie, what a lovely pic of your Dad, you must be very proud of him.
    I too would like to wish him a very happy birthday

Now then, did someone mention a celebration (party perhaps?)
    I'm sure I heard that a drop of sherry was on offer.... I'll fetch me glass......

Last edited by Tropical_Trish; 20th February 2019 at 07:27 PM.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

There isn't much sherry - or cake - left! So you'd better hurry up.....

Ooooh! I'm on my way!
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Here in Laurencekirk both banks and the petrol station have closed. We now have to travel the 11 miles into Montrose for anything. The my hermes shop has closed last week but the co-op does collectplus so ill have to investigate them.
    Happy Birthday to the OS
    Relisted another 30 odds and listed 2. PHOTOGRAPHED A COUPLE AS WELL (oops!)
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I am feeling well at the moment and long may it last. Yesterday before lunch was even cooked, I got stomach pain and wanted to be sick. But there was nothing inside me, so I wasn't. Then my body temperature suddenly dropped to 35* and I was shivering like I was freezing but I didn't feel cold. Things went back to normal after about an hour. That was the second time this has happened, so I suppose I need to mention that on Monday at the hospital. Well, it will give us something to talk about.
    I have done canteen duty, so all is ready for your breakfast. I just need to feed the rabbit then everyone will be happy.
    Buttons, it is so sad when communities loose banks, PO, etc. It is not surprising that people want to live in bigger towns. At the same time townies like the idea in living in small villages.....
    Have a good day

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all - thanks for the tea, meebo.

I suppose we're lucky in that we still have a Post Office, banks, + myHermes, DHL and Collect+ agents - but for how long?
    Not everyone is online, or wants to be for banking, pensions, etc. If I wasn't here for Dad, how would he pay his bills, etc.?

Have done about 90% of my website page updates - now to search for broken links and other glitches.
    Did note a few as I went through the 600+ pages but there will be more, I'm sure.

Couple of small but local sales yesterday + another promising one today via my Facebook local selling page.

I wonder just how much sherry is left over at the Old Sailor's? Trish??

Mornin' troops. Glad all your medical stuff seems to have calmed down a bit Private Meebo, I was getting worried my 'special' coffee might be in jeopardy !

I am not in a good mood this morning. Last night Ocado was meant to be delivering an order. I was here and so was O/H but I suddenly discovered a voicemail saying that the delivery bloke had been and gone again ! He didn't ring the doorbell !!! If I'm at the back of the house I wouldn't hear the door if he just knocked and O/H had ignored the phone as he thought it was just a cold caller at that time of the evening. So now I have to hang around between 9-12 waiting for them to redeliver and I'm not allowed to have the frozen food that I ordered, which is a pain as I have my brother and girlfriend arriving tomorrow for the weekend. Grrrrrr.

Glad to see the listing numbers are heading in the right direction again but we still haven't caught up to where we were before I went away. Get cracking troops !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt hope you are able to sort food for your visitors.

Meebo glad to hear you are okay after your scare yesterday hope you stay okay.

Have caught up on some of the relists, have afew more to do for somer.

I know annie and this is our problem we cant walk to the other end of town from here and there is nowhere to park, in fact i dont know why i bothered getting a new car, most of the time i cant even get it out of the drive because of able bodied people who are to lazy to use Asda car park, This is supposed to be the premier Holiday town in North Wales for gods sake there's nothing left in it. even M&S are moving out of the main street. and more seriously the fabric shops gone Daily moan now over

And they have covered the sand with pebbles or as we put it tipped a load or bricks on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    Morning one and all - thanks for the tea, meebo.

I suppose we're lucky in that we still have a Post Office, banks, + myHermes, DHL and Collect+ agents - but for how long?
    Not everyone is online, or wants to be for banking, pensions, etc. If I wasn't here for Dad, how would he pay his bills, etc.?

Have done about 90% of my website page updates - now to search for broken links and other glitches.
    Did note a few as I went through the 600+ pages but there will be more, I'm sure.

Couple of small but local sales yesterday + another promising one today via my Facebook local selling page.

I wonder just how much sherry is left over at the Old Sailor's? Trish??
    Ermm, you will be delighted to hear that there are no leftover's Annie! Waste not - want not, is my motto.
    It's against my religion to leave a bottle un-emptied, especially so for a fine drop of sherry!

You are so lucky to have so many outlets to choose from to send your packages.
    We do have a post office and the co-op will take Collect+, that's about all.
    I can't say I have missed not having a bank here in Wickham Market, as I do all my banking online.
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Thread Information