Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moonwitch View Post
    Billy is in much better spirits today.

We have had several video calls this morning and he is a much better colour today.
    Good to hear

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

good to hear Billy is lookimg better, hope he will recover soon, such a shame that all these things seem to happen, hope they will let him home soon.

Annie hope you manage to stay next to the radiator today, here its gone dull again so have brought washing in, hopefully that will make it brighten up.

Sgt hope you can find a good deal with having a new computer, hopefully you cadet can help you set it up.

Ello troops. Brother has just gone off to an appointment in Bristol so I have five minutes peace. Sorry to hear about the ongoing problems with Billy Private Moon. These days it seems you acquire more bugs going into hospital for treatment than staying at home ! I remember the Old Soldier's ward being closed with the norovirus when he last went in.

Grrrr really frustrated as my new computer was meant to arrive today. I had an email yesterday saying that they had run out of a part so were going to upgrade me for no extra cost, which was great, but they said it would still arrive today. This morning I had no dispatch notification so I phoned them and they said it wouldn't get here until tomorrow and the cadet is going home tomorrow afternoon. So now they have upgraded the courier service to arrive before 10.30am so I just hope it gets here in time before the cadet has to go.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all - a much better night last night and not feeling quite so sore - for now.

Managed some new listings yesterday in my Charity store so site numbers should've improved a little

No idea what's happening today apart from posting grandson's birthday card.

Have all a good day.

Mornin' troops. Getting excited as just had a text saying my new computer should be arriving in the next hour so hopefully the Cadet should have time to set it up for me before he goes. Brother has just departed so back to normality soon.

I've gone and done something to my left foot, don't know what, I've got a pain running down the left side which kept me awake last night. A bit like plantar fasciitus but it's not on the sole it's on the side ?! Maybe my army boots were too tight ?!

​Right off to the mess for a tipple before all the excitement starts. Hopefully I'll be back at high speed later !

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Mornin' troops. Getting excited as just had a text saying my new computer should be arriving in the next hour so hopefully the Cadet should have time to set it up for me before he goes. ........ Hopefully I'll be back at high speed later !
    Have fun and hope you've got a note of all your important passwords!

p.s. the Old Sailor has broken his dentures Now to find out how to get them repaired....
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 17th October 2019 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    Have fun and hope you've got a note of all your important passwords!

Lol, at least I remembered my password to get back into the forums and the eBid army barracks Private Mcc2 - that's the most important thing !

All is set up, I just hope I haven't forgotten anything as the Cadet has left now ... I shall probably be banging my head against the wall tomorrow ! All good so far and I'm even getting to grips with the replacement for Photoshop and Word, I've now got Paint.net and LibreOffice instead.

p.s. the Old Sailor has broken his dentures Now to find out how to get them repaired....

Oh dear I don't envy you if he has to have new ones. The fuss the Old Soldier made about his new ones ... think I must have taken him back to the dentist about ten times for that, his dentist must have been sick of the sight of us in the end !

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

How unusual - it's tipping down. Just glad I don't have to go out in it unlike the Old Sailor's carers who travel quite a wide distance between clients all day in all weathers.

Found out we have a Dental Repair place here in town so himself will be taking the Old Sailor's dentures in later for fixing. Fingers crossed that the chap can glue them back together.

Time for more tea and maybe some toast

p.s. how's the new PC and W10 going Sarge? I use WPS for letters & spreadsheets, but I think you'll find, like me, you've got Word, etc. already installed as part of W10.
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 18th October 2019 at 08:36 AM.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all, its getting darker & darker think storm on the way.

Sgt hope you are managing on the computer, also hope your leg & foot are sorted by now, if not you will just have to rest & be waited on, am sure a glass from the mess will help.

Have done half the relists but keeps playing up so will fo the others later.

Thread Information