Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Morning all. Kettle is on. Please form an orderly cue for your chosen additive.
    Thank you!

It's been raining overnight so hope my planters had a good watering as the flower seedlings have begun to make an appearance. No idea what they are as I found some old packets, mixed up the contents and filled gaps for when the daffs are finally finished.

Another newbie crept under the wire last night but I have a pile of old books on my desk to list today so any/all losses covered

Hope you're bearing up Becky and getting things sorted out.

Time for another mug of tea.

Name:  You_can_Do_It.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  14.4 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

For some reason had a battle to get into Ebid this morning succeded in the end, am afraid somer has lost 2 more, so will be going to PO this afternoon,

Annie I am hoping that the rain will help the gardens, seems to have been certainly needed.

Have done the relists as usual.

Sgt hope you are okay

Ello troops. Thank you for the kind thoughts. Well it's been decided today that I am staying put and that we will be splitting the house. I think it would be financial suicide for me to move at the moment with the state the country is in. I've stipulated that I want all the maintenance jobs that he has neglected to do for years done before that happens and I also want a solicitor to draw up some sort of legal agreement that neither party will be able to suddenly want to sell the property within a stipulated time frame.
    The last thing I want is for him to turn around in two years time having fallen for one of his floozies, which he has usually done in the past, and want me to sell up then and I have to go through all this worry again !

Grrrr will you lot get your defenses in order ! It's a pain I can't order you down to the beach to fill up more sandbags !

Hi Cornishmaid, I don't get a lot of time these days to post on here for one reason or another - I was really sorry to read about the problems you're having - happened to me many years back so I know exactly what the pain is like. Just want to wish you all the best and hope you get everything sorted with the least damage to you. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Trevor.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm staying up late tonight because the earliest priority grocery slot was for 9pm - 10pm!!

Billy has gone off to bed because he is resting again

Losted none, but managed to sort out all my relistings for now.

Chucked quite a few new listings in over the last couple of days (well quite a few for me anyway), could very well have some more coming tomorrow as well, depends how wet it is and whether I get dragged out into the garden to do some more 'rearranging'...

Kirton In Lindsey, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View yellerbelly's Feedback (+97)
    All-About yellerbelly
    View yellerbelly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Becky glad to see you are getting things sorted, agree with about wrong time to move at the moment, I was hoping to put my property on the market next year but may have to wait a while. Get cracking that whip to get him to do the jobs that need doing or finishing.

All the best Maria

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, it was sunny about an hour ago

Kettle is boiled and 2nd pot of tea is ready, etc.

This the result of yesterday stuck inside: Queenie Kate's Story

May have to split it over 3-4 pages eventually, as it's quite long.
    The lady in question was my grandfather's cousin and she was well known for 'slightly' embroidering the facts

I know there are a few gremlins still in the text which comes from copying/pasting from Val's original text but have got rid of most of them.
    Now to move onto other members of the PALMERs or SCOTTs or CAWTHORNs.

Need another mug of tea:

Name:  retired.jpeg
Views: 47
Size:  6.5 KB
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 29th April 2020 at 07:51 AM.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie glad to see you have been busy nice to do family tree for a change for you,

Sgt glad to hear that your are getting sorted think you are right about involving solicitor, you are very wise, & will be nice that keeping the family home you will be able to have the family visit once this is all over hope he gets the jobs done or pays to have them done, hopefully you can divide the house up easily. then you can get on with your life.

Have caught up once again to do the relists.

Hope to manage to go to get some food & drink supplies later today, & if possible if supermarket has some some plants.

Pleas all take care

Quote Originally Posted by Mandart View Post
    Hi Cornishmaid, I don't get a lot of time these days to post on here for one reason or another - I was really sorry to read about the problems you're having - happened to me many years back so I know exactly what the pain is like. Just want to wish you all the best and hope you get everything sorted with the least damage to you. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Trevor.
    Thank you Private Dart that is very kind and means a lot, 42 years is a long time to say goodbye to.
    He has been out measuring up foundations for his new shed where he's going to store all his outdoor pursuit stuff, the first time he's actually done anything around here for years apart from painting the kitchen floor that one time !

I've been quite down again today, can't really settle to do anything. I have been told that if I need to communicate with him in the future about anything regarding the house then to do it by text, even though he's going to be next door - how nice is that after all these years ?!

I have managed to get one new listing on though so I suppose that is something.

Thread Information