Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

been up almost all night and now found out off someone who is taking the same drug that it's the medication that affects the kidneys that is causing me to have to get up to help him go to the loo, it was 8 times last night and i am worn out today, already had to bring the recycling bins in, done breakfast and then brought the garden bin in after it was emptied and got myself a cup of coffee, need to get round to the post box later or tomorrow, not from here as i have had to close, just cant manage it

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons you are a real trooper with what you are doing its hard, when drugs are like that, they could at least warn you, sometimes think the Drs don't think about the side effects on people. hope you can get some rest during the day.

Here it is sunny now, but was quiet frosty & foggy as well, but the frost did go earlier, so am hoping that can do a bit more in the garden while the sun is out plenty that needs cutting back for the winter.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons - I'm sorry you are having such a hard time. It's awful to get your sleep disturbed so often = makes everything so much harder. Since it may be a medication issue for him, can he take it at a different time of day or night for the same medical effect, but a better time (like daytime) to spend so much time up and down to the loo? I do that with some of mine - makes a difference.

SUnny again today, but chilly. I will be happier when we can get the boiler fixed. I hate being chilly. Today will be a repeat of yesterday, helping Hizzonor putting felt up on the roof of the shed. Almost half done yesterday. Trying to get it sealed before the next rain. The roof had been neglected for years, so had some rotten wood removed and ends painted before putting the felt down.

Roosters are really noisy the last few days. We had a repairman back (for the 3rd or 4th time in a month) to try to find the fault in the line that keep knocking our internet out and which also affects the phone line. So, put in call again. Maybe the guy will find another spot on the wire from the house to the road that the squirrels have chewed, like he finally did yesterday. Instead of just checking the outdoor line like we suggested, they keep running a test from indoors, which doesn't always show a fault. Finally it did yesterday, so I think he believed us then. I told him to start outside next time. I didn't think it might be as soon as the next day. They could put a new, squirrel resistant type of wire up, but he said they'd probably just keep repairing until the line was too short to fix. Seems a new wire would be cheaper than sending out repairmen 5-6 times a month.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Your Maj, he takes it in the morning i am logging everything down to show them, just had social services on the phone offering to come and wash and dress him and then come back to shove him in bed, I can do that easily they are not going to be here when i need the help, she said they would assess if i needed anything i told her i needed it a month ago not now and i have bought it all myself

Posted in error

View Policequilts's Feedback (+996)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

I managed to get over 200 listing updated with new shipping cost. (One more shop done.)

I still have one shop left to update shipping cost.

Another nice day in the 60's and I have raked 2 gardens. Now getting ready to go to work.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all.

Kettles on plenty of Bread for toast or theres porridge, which was very welcome this morning another chilly morning.

Nuttons one has to tell ones self it will get easier, hope you get some rest.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning from a sunny Mid Wales after a very foggy start.

Was informed yesterday that the Old Sailor has been referred to the Palliative Care team for enhanced future pain relief so that it's available as/when he needs it.

I've been editing quite a few of my listings and the box/bag for the charity shop is filling up fast but I have been listing as well as lots of gaps to refill.
    Just a shame that the Wales Air Ambulance is closing their shop here as that's where our stuff usually goes, or to the Sally Army.

Waiting for my coffee and biscuits *tapping fingers on desk*

Name:  I_before_E.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  9.5 KB

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. Brrrrrr. It started out SO cold and frost on the ground. With the sun, it's melting off, but I think we will take a day off from working on the shed roof. Overdid it a bit yesterday, so we will be couch potatoes today.

Annie - glad that the Old Sailor will be properly looked after. And I hope buttons is able to cope with their new challenges and arrangements.

I'm starting to feel a weight lift as the results of the election are coming in.
    Police - you work so hard, you must be about done with your work. You want to come over and lend a hand with a shed and yard?

Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Ello troops. Well have been having some drama here. The ex got called on Tuesday evening by track and trace and got told to isolate. Seems he met up with two of our oldest friends at a pub last Friday evening and then one of them tested positive. He went for a test himself and thankfully got a negative result this morning. He's going to continue teaching online next week though just to be on the safe side. Lol, I suppose it's a good job that I have had no contact with him for weeks !

Had a 'last chance saloon' meet up with the girls on Wednesday evening and now settling down to the lock down tasks. Managed to get all the grass cut yesterday for the winter and today have tidied up my little front garden while the weather has been dry. The painting can wait until the rain comes again. Will try and get all my Christmas stuff sorted over the next four weeks too, that's if we ever get a Christmas !

Thread Information