Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Yes I have been burning a candle too. Like the rest of you I only knew her as an online friend but through her posts over the years I felt I knew her. What a shock it will be for her dad. She was a stalwart of the YDC and will be much missed there.. It seems we are all going. I still have not had my test results back but apart from the headache and an intermittent cough I feel OK enough to be bored now. Just to let you all know I hold a little place in my heart where all my online friends live. Getting weepy now so i'll go
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Such a sad day, I truly hope that the rest of my eBid family are doing ok after such news. Ann wa such a big part of our lives even though we never met. I don't post onto this thread as much as I used to but always popped in to see what people are up to. So many have had a hard time of things this year so let's hope for better things to come in the next. I don't drink (alcohol) anymore but will raise a cuppa to Ann later.

Take care my eBid friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelbrigda View Post
    . I still have not had my test results back but apart from the headache and an intermittent cough I feel OK enough to be bored now. Just to let you all know I hold a little place in my heart where all my online friends live. Getting weepy now so i'll go
    Hope that's a good sign you're on the road to recovery, still sending healing your way - the online world's a funny place, we all have contacts built up over years who have become part of our lives yet we know nothing about them - I have another online friend I have spoken to for years and she's just been diagnosed wth covid19 and we're all really concerned for her.

Look after yourself.

Ello troops, I know it's going to be a subdued day in the barracks with our dear Private Mcc2 missing in action but she was always so positive so I know she would want us to plod on with our listings and keep our spirits up.
    Of course Sergeant Major Cornish's spirits are always kept topped up in the mess !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt you are right it is a very subdued place here this morning, Anne was so much part of all our lives, we were worrying abut her Dad as well,

Maelbrigda, we hope the results come through clear, Healing from this way as well, hope it all helps.

They seen to be uncertain whether people will be able to see visitors over Christmas someone on the radio has just said surely 5 days is really to much time really don't want to many people, otherwise it will all start o rise again.

Stay safe everyone.

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

A sad time indeed. I have not been around much lately, so this was not the greeting I expected.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Its good to see you Kite, am afraid as you said not a nice greeting, think we are all in shock.

am up so theres plenty of hot water for drinks A really damp & miserble day here today.

Take care all

Morning, dull grey day here, no rain here yet but it's no far off... Guess the day suits our moods at the moment. Take care my friends.

horrible day here as well in Wales, The district nurses are coming to give us our flu jabs today and the council ( I think) have just rang and are coming out to measure up to put a special toilet in for Mike that he can get too and use himself this will make a huge difference and also means that i wont have to payout for it, the OT said i had spent enough and it should have all been provided when they knew he was being discharged

Thread Information