Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

my test was not registered before i sent it but I can come out of isolation on sunday.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

think the way everyone feels ,Kite is fight its a real grim time, & the weather doesn't help

the district nurse came out yesterday so flu jabs done and blood pressure's taken mike is fine with normal BP, mine well it was / is 208 over 114, now have to wait to see what GP says on Monday
    Last edited by buttons-and-bows; 21st November 2020 at 10:21 AM. Reason: missed an E out

Ello troops. You take it easy Private Buttons and you too Lieutenant Maplegin and Private Wicca, I don't want anyone else missing in action ! You are all excused from today's route march so just need to tap out a few listings instead !

Erm, mainly to cover the three I lost yesterday !

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello Buttons, sorry to hear your blood pressure is giving you such a problem. All the stress you have to endure as a caregiver is not helping the matter one bit. I have been in the role of caregiving and I had no help; needless to say my health, career, and my life style were negatively impacted.

You are doing such a great job with Mike, and you are not getting the help you need. You need help now, and you are not getting help. I thought you said your GP was going to call you on the 18th. Your blood pressure has gone from very high (180/80) to stroke level (208/114) in only a few days.

You really should be taken care of, even if by phone, and even if by "an on-call" practitioner for your GP. I know your area is in lockdown because of Covid, but your BP is important also. If you are unable to get the help from the hospital or a facility, do you have someone to help you with Mike? You really need serious bedrest if you are expected to wait until Monday.

From my experience as a caregiver I know that getting the help you need can be difficult to impossible, but it is needful. Mike needs you to be ok also, so your blood pressure has to be a worry to him also. I hope you get this situation worked out quickly.

Be still, be calm, get some rest (lay down as much possible even when you do not sleep)

Burgy, i have done 2 lots of washing emptied the trash and will make dinner later, (throw in oven job and thats me done for the day), someone from the surgery did ring me back on the 18th and basically told me to take it again next Monday as see if it's gone down, it wasnt my own GP. Mikes hand is getting the use back in it more and more each day, arm is still floppy and he needs to use a frame to walk but is getting better and better, like you say with a tens machine and my help, no one else, i was shocked yesterday when the nurse did my BP as i was thinking i must have done it wrong when i did it my self, have taken note and will rest up.

My listings are closed sarge so wont loose any xx
    Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Ello troops. You take it easy Private Buttons and you too Lieutenant Maplegin and Private Wicca, I don't want anyone else missing in action ! You are all excused from today's route march so just need to tap out a few listings instead !

Erm, mainly to cover the three I lost yesterday !

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've listed 12 so that covers my wee loss.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Thread Information