Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View Policequilts's Feedback (+996)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Another sale last night

Still trying to work on getting more items ready to list.
    It is so hard to take pictures during winter with the bad lighting and it's too cold to take them outside.

Ello troops. Private Police get that hole in your defenses mended at once !

Hope she didn't spot me sneaking out of the barracks to the post office this morning !

View Policequilts's Feedback (+996)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Caught you at 3 hundred hours.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all, have been catching up on relists.

Am afraid early hours Friday morning Nigel had to call 999 they thought I had a TIA but having been kept in for 11 hours they have decided they think it may be something wrong with my heart, they have done scans & xray & have to wait for outpatients appointment saw 4 drs, so certainly can't fought the attention service all the curtain cubicles have gone in A&E & they have made little rooms, which can be whipped down, also didn't like the feel of the Covid tests but had to be done.

Anyway Somer is due to have his jab today, we were both very tired, as he didn't sleep while I was in hospital, we both tird yesterday afternoon, I gave upp trying but he did manage a few hours, & will soon have to wake him to get him with it for his jab.

So sorry you are going through it as well Pam, I hope you get your results soon, they actually did Mikes outpatients appointment and sorted his heart tablets out over the phone, i hope they can sort yours out like that, far better than going in and out hospitals.

Ello troops. Lieutenant Maplegin will you please stop giving me shocks, it's not good for my heart ! Tut, some people will go to such effort to get out of guard duty !

I do hope they can get you sorted out soon without too much travelling on your part.

Gave myself a kick up the backside today to get something done, so have at last put the third coat of paint on my bedroom (which I had been avoiding doing for weeks due to having to shift all the furniture yet again) and have hung another of the Old Soldier's paintings and ordered some new curtains. So that's another job ticked off the list.
    Have also started doing my books for the next tax year which usually takes ages so hopefully when we get some decent weather I won't have to worry about that.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning , am coping I think, thanks for careing, we were both finding hard going also the dog, was very concerned, & infact wanted the ambulance guys to play & there plastic aprons ended up with tares in them. Must say can't fault the hospital staff bought extra food types with more potassium. so am enjoying it.

Am afraid Somer is suffering side effects from his jab yesterday, his arm is sore a headache & feels tired so he's just said thinks he have a afternoon sleep.

Have managed to do relists again, sorry Sgt won't do any listing for a couple of days. glad to hear you are getting jobs ticked off the list.

Buttons hope you & Mike stay okay, glad they are sorting Mike out

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry to hear you are ill Pam. Hope you feel better soon and that Nigel manages to catch up on his sleep.
    Good on you Sarge. I wish i had even half your energy. Doing some listing, just a few cards and boxes. They never sell as they are too well guarded. Pity I have so many.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

I went out to drive to a cash machine and they have closed all the one way system off to get round to asda, i ended up at the other end of the main street, there was traffic everywhere no one knowing where they were going, i ended up having to turn round and head back home and walk to asda, this was the first time i had gone into town in the car on my own for years and i end up in the middle of a traffic panic, there was cars going in all directions, the farthest i have been in the last 20 years in the car on my own is the post box, i just had 4 new tyres put on the car, i think I will buy some new shoes and take a valium or 2 or 3

I know how you feel Private Buttons I don't like driving either. I was beginning to build my confidence back up a bit last summer but I'm now back to square one.

The trouble is Private Wicca I don't have the energy, it's a case of forcing myself to do these things ! Today I decided I was going to scrub the kitchen floor, usually it just gets a quick mop but I wanted to shift any ingrained marks, it half killed me and I'm sure my knees will not thank me tomorrow but the floor is looking so much better !
    I'll let you off the listing Lieutenant Maplegin, you need to rest and that's an order !

Thread Information