Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Moonie, hope you can put together, & manage a little walk, it seems okay to start but it is coming back seems the problem, hope you can get some practice in.

Hope you get some use out of it more than somer has for his mobility scooter, has only used it twice in a year, hopefully he will get more use, he had it planned that we could go to the coast & actually walk along the prom, & by using it manage to go further, & get back to the car, but last summer spoilt that idea just wonder if it will happen this year as well.

have caught up on relist & somer just has one waiting to escape.

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Moonie, hope you can put together, & manage a little walk, it seems okay to start but it is coming back seems the problem, hope you can get some practice in.

Hope you get some use out of it more than somer has for his mobility scooter, has only used it twice in a year, hopefully he will get more use, he had it planned that we could go to the coast & actually walk along the prom, & by using it manage to go further, & get back to the car, but last summer spoilt that idea just wonder if it will happen this year as well.

have caught up on relist & somer just has one waiting to escape.
    We had that idea as well Maple but i ended up selling it as too heavy to get in the car and a bit dangerous to use round here with all the traffic now if i cant get near where i want to co in the car I dont go or use a 4 wheel walker with a seat that the hospital physio gave to us other than that i grab an asda trolley to walk to the cash machine with and have been known to bring it back home with me or should i say it brings me back home, i do wish they would not rattle so much walking back empty though

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Pam. Yes. the walk back home always seems a lot further than the walk to where I am going. Billy and I are planning a trip to Eastbourne seaside when we can do that. Billy will go on his mobility scooter and I'll meet him there by taxi and take my walker with me.

I'm looking forward to the fundraiser. I have tried out the tracking app where I can log my walks. Then at the end of May I can see the total walked. The app is connected to my fundraising page so I won't need to keep updating it.

This is Billy's mobility scooter.

Name:  124370976_1687076764805427_4571476956492879841_n.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  97.8 KB

Ello troops. Sorry I haven't been in the barracks much but have been having more hassle from him upstairs which has stressed me out. I think in a couple of years I might have to get a solicitor and might even have to give up my home of 37 years and move.

Had a nice afternoon out with a friend yesterday and braved a couple of pub gardens but there was plenty of space so felt quite safe.

Some nice news is that my daughter-in-law's waters have broken so I'm going to be Grandma Sergeant Major Cornish soon !

Now who was on guard duty, she said looking round for someone to blame, I seem to have had two more direct hits today ?!

Kirton In Lindsey, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View yellerbelly's Feedback (+97)
    All-About yellerbelly
    View yellerbelly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry to hear you having problems with him upstairs again might be better just to move, it's not easy giving up a home you love I know been, had my first home for more than 22 years and had it just how I wanted but when the house next door became a house to let had nothing but problems with water ingress and noise in the early hours decided to move and now looking to move again as not happy where I am and it will cost me more to move back to my home town due to property prices but Hey Ho I will happy but broke.

As for the him upstairs
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Lol, thank you Private Joy, you are living up to your new name !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

HOPE by now Sgt you are Granma Sgt major, hope its gone well,

Sorry you are having problems with upstairs, I imagine, he doesn't like it when he doesn't get his own way

Have managed the relists for us both.

The sunshine is tempting me to go outside.

Moonie hope your trip out goes well. that really is a good scooter Billy has, I have bad enough job moving somers to get to where I need to in the hall couldn't manage a bigger one.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post

Moonie hope your trip out goes well. that really is a good scooter Billy has, I have bad enough job moving somers to get to where I need to in the hall couldn't manage a bigger one.
    We got permission from our landlord to have a scooter shed put up next to the sheds at the back of our building. We were also able to have a socket for charging added so we can charge from an outside wall. Without both permissions we would be a bit stuck

Can we call you Granny instead of Sarge yet ?
    I have had my ASDA order arrive honey-flakes and no milk to go with them and a 7 seeded loaf instead of a gluten free one, cant eat it so it's gone back so nothing to put the German meat selection i got, i give up it's been ordered for well over 2 weeks, not very good at stock control are they.

is there a special name for the little stamens that are fuzzy, not the pearly shiny things that look like beads

Thread Information