Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View sucadot's Feedback (+845)
    All-About sucadot
    View sucadot's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Having to get some medical attention for Mike
    Hope all will be well Buttons. Sending you both a big hug.
    [SIGPIC]
    view my listings here

2 infections, bladder infection and a leg infection the bladder infection that is caused through the tablets he was taking where causeing confusion as a side effect and we thought he had had a mini stroke, nurse went after telling me to not give him any more of those pills, i pour a coffee out go back upstairs and he had taken another one, i give up, Then I went out to get my clean washing in and the seagulls had dumped all over it, why me whatever have i done to deserve this.

All-About sucadot
    View sucadot's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    2 infections, bladder infection and a leg infection the bladder infection that is caused through the tablets he was taking where causeing confusion as a side effect and we thought he had had a mini stroke, nurse went after telling me to not give him any more of those pills, i pour a coffee out go back upstairs and he had taken another one, i give up, Then I went out to get my clean washing in and the seagulls had dumped all over it, why me whatever have i done to deserve this.
    Oh the joys of medication - one tablet to cure your ills and two to cure the side effects!!

Know what you mean about annoying seagulls - 10 minutes ago one landed on my conservatory roof with such a thud it made me drop the phone.

Sounds like you've had enough for one day, hope you have a more relaxing evening.
    [SIGPIC]
    view my listings here

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

yikes,, buttons.....what a pain. I didn't realize any med could cause a UTI. ick. no fun for either of you. Imagine you've hidden the pills by now.

It is head=banging time yet? It has to all be really so wearing on you. Take care of yourself in all this.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

the side effects are a dry claggy throat, confusion, bladder infection, dry mouth, blurred and or changed vision, head aches. mood changes, hallucinations, Kidney infection and stomach pain, now do you go and give someone who has a stroke those

View Policequilts's Feedback (+996)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goldenwonders View Post
    Woodchucks - I'd never heard of them, then I googled it - 'groundhogs' correct?? Are they aggressive then - like a 'very' large rat maybe? But I read those can be 2ft long. So guess could give you a nip which might not be healthy!
    I've read that lillies are dangerous to cats - but we have some in pots in our smallish garden, never had an issue.

Lovely garden - must make you very happy spending time in fields outside - especially with good weather.

Wood Chucks are also Ground Hogs.
    We can travel down the expressways here and see sandy mounds along the roadside and it's the wood chucks homes.

One year, I had one that dug under the back porch cement pad. I sprayed garlic cooking spray and the wood chuck was not happy with me. I ended up backing up the truck and sat in the back of truck with a rifle and waited for him. Trying to back fill that hole was a pain. He went in back of the cellar stairway and trying to get the soil packed tightly was a challenge.

The cats don't bother any of the plants except the tall grass and all the catnip.
    I have 4 gardens with large amounts of catnip and "scattering" of catnip in the other beds.
    The gold finches love the catnip seeds, bachelor button seeds and the purple cone flower seeds.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Policequilts View Post
    Wood Chucks are also Ground Hogs.
    We can travel down the expressways here and see sandy mounds along the roadside and it's the wood chucks homes.

One year, I had one that dug under the back porch cement pad. I sprayed garlic cooking spray and the wood chuck was not happy with me. I ended up backing up the truck and sat in the back of truck with a rifle and waited for him. Trying to back fill that hole was a pain. He went in back of the cellar stairway and trying to get the soil packed tightly was a challenge.

The cats don't bother any of the plants except the tall grass and all the catnip.
    I have 4 gardens with large amounts of catnip and "scattering" of catnip in the other beds.
    The gold finches love the catnip seeds, bachelor button seeds and the purple cone flower seeds.

Love your stories of life where you are.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

You are right Cheaver, lovely hearing Police's stories of whats actualy happening in his garden.

Buttons hope you have got rid of the tablets. & hope Mike will quickly recover, hope you will get a chance to rest.

Miserable weather hear again, beginning to wonder if it really is July.

All-About sucadot
    View sucadot's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    You are right Cheaver, lovely hearing Police's stories of whats actualy happening in his garden.

Buttons hope you have got rid of the tablets. & hope Mike will quickly recover, hope you will get a chance to rest.

Miserable weather hear again, beginning to wonder if it really is July.
    Yes indeed, lovely stories from Police - I had never heard of Woodchucks either

Hoping things have improved for you Buttons.

Dry here with promising patches of blue sky.
    [SIGPIC]
    view my listings here

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Our hospice worker lady is coming to see us around 11am.

Silly lady phone on the landline,,,,,,,,,,,around 9am and asked to speak to me. Billy was still half asleep and told her she'll have to wait till she gets here. I was pretending to be asleep because I don't talk to people from my bed. I'm not Yoko Ono

Thread Information