Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View Policequilts's Feedback (+996)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

A few days of on and off rain/sprinkles.

Today is hot and muggy and everything is dewy.
    Trying to get parts of my gardens cut done and hopefully it will be dry enough this afternoon to mow my lawn and down at the neighbor's farm.

I have 6 yards of mulch to spread for one of my clients and I am hoping to start early tomorrow morning while it's still cool. I have a few days to spread mulch while they are gone and I want it done to mark it off my list to do's.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Police hope you manage to get your gardening done, I did manage to quiet a bit yesterday in the garden, but theres always something to do, am glad have only small one, was able to wait till was not in full sunshine, this morning have already brush up out there & the sat & read the paper at 9 but had got to warm quickly, 24degrees thats hot enough.

Hope everyone is staying cool.

All-About Policequilts
    Forum Posts

@Maplegin
    I did get a lot of my gardening done.

I cut down all the poppies, hollyhocks, yucca stalks, iris leaves.
    Managed to mow my lawn and the down at the neighbors farm lawn.

For some reason, this past month, I have been up normally by 3 am and try to go back to sleep. Either I can or I over sleep.

Right now, it's 4:43am and I have been up since 3am.

Getting things packed for cleaning up and spreading mulch at a client's home this morning.
    Hoping to leave around 7am for an early start.

All-About Policequilts
    Forum Posts

Hot day and was at my client's home.
    5 1/2 hours of mulching and WEEDING.
    They haven't done any weeding for over a month. Ughhhhh!
    PLUS, I have to compete with a painter that is in my walk way down to the gardens.
    The other way around is too dangerous with a full wheel barrel of mulch.

Then my "check engine" light went on. Waiting for the neighbor to call so that he can scan it and tell me what it will cost to repair it.

No vacation for you, I guess.

Evening all, bit warm innit!

I had to venture out today to get a bit of food shopping from Aldi, wondered just how the mask/no mask situation was going to pan out there ( I had my mask on) the store wasn't overly busy and I'd guess there was about a 60/40 spit in favour of wearing masks.

Surprisingly I found it was the older people who were in the majority of non mask wearers, maybe they believe after their two jabs they're immune to getting it. All the staff I saw were masked up and most people were respecting each other's space. In the main I felt comfortable in there.

Forum Lurker
    Market Rasen, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    All-About ebidewithme
    View ebidewithme's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mandart View Post
    Evening all, bit warm innit!

I had to venture out today to get a bit of food shopping from Aldi, wondered just how the mask/no mask situation was going to pan out there ( I had my mask on) the store wasn't overly busy and I'd guess there was about a 60/40 spit in favour of wearing masks.

Surprisingly I found it was the older people who were in the majority of non mask wearers, maybe they believe after their two jabs they're immune to getting it. All the staff I saw were masked up and most people were respecting each other's space. In the main I felt comfortable in there.
    I'm one of the older persons and wore a mask before it became mandatory, those who don't wear one are irresponsible and today, for the first time in ages, infection rates burst through the 50.000 mark. I don't see Boris lasting this term out.

Quote Originally Posted by ebidewithme View Post
    I'm one of the older persons and wore a mask before it became mandatory, those who don't wear one are irresponsible and today, for the first time in ages, infection rates burst through the 50.000 mark. I don't see Boris lasting this term out.
    I agree with you...they are irresponsible. Like you, Ebide, I am one of these people - over 80. I find wearing the mask uncomfortable, but that does not give me the right to put others at risk!! Out and about, I'll continue to wear one!!

Quote Originally Posted by ebidewithme View Post
    Oh I agree totally, I'm 64 and have worn the mask since day one, I have no wish to put myself, my family or anyone else for that matter in any sort of danger. It is, as you say, irresponsible.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

I agree at 74, don't want to risk not wearing a mask in shops, have worn them all the time in shops,& will carry on doing so its not just us its to safe for our families as well Feel is okay out in the air, mind you in this heat its not so much air around. must be there but doesn't feel much of it.

Hope everyone is coping in this heat

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mandart View Post
    Oh I agree totally, I'm 64 and have worn the mask since day one, I have no wish to put myself, my family or anyone else for that matter in any sort of danger. It is, as you say, irresponsible.
    Too many people bang on about THEIR 'rights' but don't accept any responsibilities relating to those 'rights'

I will continue to use my face coverings

Thread Information