Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good afternoon, been away for a few days break - ended it a bit early as we were in out little tent and the forecast wasn't good so we pulled and pegs and headed home before the wet arrived - turned out it was a very good idea....

Well, that was officially our last camping holiday, decided to call it a day as we're getting no younger and it gets that wee bit more difficult each time we go. This getting old business is no fun really is it.... Especially when you trip over a guide rope whilst dropping the tent and you're looking around for something to help lever you back into an upright position desperately hoping no-one is looking...

Really sorry Sarge to hear about you problems, sincerely hope it draws to a swift and successful conclusion for you.

good idea Mandart our idea of going away these days is a trip to the cash machine or the dustbin

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    good idea Mandart our idea of going away these days is a trip to the cash machine or the dustbin

Yes, think that's not too far off for us now either...

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons think we are all getting like that if it wasn't for the dog would be often be indoors. between him & MIL, do have to go out. but hopefully not again today, as its not good out there waiting for the next rain storm

Maple it hasnt stopped raining here since i put the chests and wooden shelves out of the garage /shed out in the garden and the council wont take wet stuff, i just cant win whatever i try and do, the new shelving to go in the shed is coming tomorrow and I am in agony today no idea why all i have done is put some washing in the machine and put some plastic and cardboard in the recycling bin and thats me done in for the day, i feel like my bones have been replaced with metal rods, i have two frozen dinners in the fridge defrosting for dinner

View Policequilts's Feedback (+996)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

We have high humidity here.
    Trying to get more done with the back garden.
    Did transfer some more plants into the new gardens and later in the evening the rain came.

I felt like I was in the swimming pool, but it's all the humidity and my sweating that made my clothes so wet. It would be great if there was a bit stronger wind in order to work.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yeah - lots of rain here this week. Dumping down sometimes. I don't know where you get all your energy, Policequilts, but if you could bottle it and sell it here, you wouldn't have to work so hard, eBid owners could retire, and your product would be the #1 stock of the stock market!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Quote Originally Posted by Mandart View Post
    Yes, think that's not too far off for us now either...
    I know the feeling lol

Quote Originally Posted by chocolateface60 View Post
    I know the feeling lol

We've come back from our break feeling more exhausted than when we went away - decided camping was the safest method of holidaying this year but it has kind of destroyed us - definitely too old for that game now...

Next year, we've got a nice little hotel on the outskirts of Blackpool in mind where we can gracefully transform into an Old Couple....

Quote Originally Posted by Mandart View Post
    We've come back from our break feeling more exhausted than when we went away - decided camping was the safest method of holidaying this year but it has kind of destroyed us - definitely too old for that game now...

Next year, we've got a nice little hotel on the outskirts of Blackpool in mind where we can gracefully transform into an Old Couple....
    I had planned to grow old disgracefully but now I just don't have the energy

Thread Information