Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View Policequilts's Feedback (+996)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

It's freezing. It's 31 degrees. Brrrrrrrr

I had a couple of clients today and decided when I got home that I won't be raking leaves.

Hi Fredsgrandad!
    This site, we need to promote our shops on Facebook, Pinterest and such.
    Definitely add to your packing slips that you sell on this site when shipping items sold on other sites.

Hi everyone, I have been/am so busy with orders for Christmas scented melts, it is manic! I'm nicky-nakkered!
    Poor buttons, you sure do have a lot on your plate, but you are a little fighter and will soldier on for sure.
    I know how painful your broken toe is - I also broke mine when I was dashing around the kitchen (shoe-less) when I was preparing the chips/sandwiches for the darts team at my last pub. I knocked it right back on the table leg and actually heard the snap and it knocked me sick. I always wore stilleto's behind the bar but had to resort to slippers as my foot swole up so much. I don't think it ever really mends itself, I still get pain if I wear tight fitting shoes.
    I do hope that Mike's leg is feeling a bit easier and won't leak out tomorrow.

Police, sorry to hear about the loss of your Blue. I undersand the total pain and sadness when we lose a very special animal friend. I still mourn for my Kaiser even now.
    Maple, hope you have a lovely time seeing your youngest son, must say you are well organised. I haven't done a thing yet for Christmas.

Cats, hope that the weather up North isn't too bad for you, although I expect you are more accustomed to inclement weather than us softies down South!!!
    Glad to hear that you are enjoying your big fancypants new toaster! Eeek... your clearing out has been ruthless? I wish I could do that - but everything I decide to chuck out either my O/H wants to keep it or I decide that I might need it in the future!

Hi there Fredsgrandad - welcome to the eBid army barracks! When our Sargeant Major Cornish pops in you will find out what your duties are .... Lol!!!
    (Sarge does enjoy a couple or three of G & T's!)

Hey Books, ran out of time, will check in the cocktail lounge tomorrow, all being well!
    Night all, sleep well .... now going to get my dinner. Only a cooked frozen meal tonight - but it will fill my hollow tooth, as they say!
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

No beans tonight then Trish?
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

No cats, no beans last night .... but ... since you have mentioned them, guess what's for breakfast!

Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

pmsl
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome Fredsgrandad, hope you will enjoy being here at times gets a bit slow then goes mad, am sure Sgt will take you in hand.

Trish am not that well orginised, just asked & for once son new what he wanted for Christmas so was easy to do.

Its amazing but have noticed some people have the Christmas trees up & lights on in the windows, noticed this when out with the dog, so some are really prepared.

Nurses been coming back tomorrow to re dress his legs and monitor them

Good. Hope they are pleasant and it will be a bit of company for him.

Just back in from the hairdresser and while it is windy out there it is warm - not going to last of course but today is glorious here. And I am sooo organised - appt arranged for December - and January 2022 so I bought my Diary for next year while I was out to have somewhere to write it down. Yes from the same shop as always, same price even at £1.25, everything the same apart from colour - it is a blue one , last year was a red one and the year before that was black.

Time for lunch - coffee and a soft white roll with corned beef and a plastic cheese slice - no beans just now, maybe later......
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

I just put all the stuff in the slow cooker to make spaghetti sauce for tomorrow will fry and add the mince later when its sunk down a bit bloody spinach is forcing the lid off at the moment so no more room, very dull here cats
    Last edited by buttons-and-bows; 19th November 2021 at 02:23 PM. Reason: computer cant spell

Thread Information