Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning all not to bad a temperture but while out with the dog it decided to rain again, stayed damp & miserable all day yesterday & it seems today will be the same. someone said will be better for the rest of the week so wish it would be, fed up of waterproofs.

Up to date with relists,

Think you are right its really guessing when the lockdown will come. I see on one of the news channels they are predicting school closures next month.
    so suppose its all going to happen again.

stay safe everyone

I think they are wrong saying get a jab to save the NHS because if people dont need the NHS like we do the are not in the least bit bothered about the NHS it would be far better if they said get jabbed to save yourself and your family If people are young fit and healthy they dont consider they will ever need the NHS so it means nothing to them, now telling them to save pubs and night clubs may work

I agree - we self-isolate and / or are careful cos we do not want Covid for ourselves or close family .... others do not care or do not believe it.
    Stress the selfish issue - pubs and clubs and eating out - and then they may obey.

Police, ambulance and fire service workers are attacked and abused daily and it has got worse during the pandemic.
    And as the for the NHS - I do not understand why doctors nurses porters cleaners and all staff have to put up with the abuse and physical attacks
    - and from the public they are trying to help.
    I have always thought the police should just throw disruptive and dangerous so called patients out on the street.
    If they don't want help then fine, clear out and make room for people who do.

I must admit I would not willingly attend my GP these days never mind an A&E - hoping to stay fit enough to avoid the lot of them.
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

and now they tell us at least one person has died with the new strain so much for it not being as serious

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I think they are wrong saying get a jab to save the NHS because if people dont need the NHS like we do the are not in the least bit bothered about the NHS it would be far better if they said get jabbed to save yourself and your family If people are young fit and healthy they dont consider they will ever need the NHS so it means nothing to them, now telling them to save pubs and night clubs may work
    I have said the same thing all along! Well put, buttons!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Oh dear I am sore laughing ... been watching some old You've Been Framed Christmas Specials
    and the cats climbing the trees, kids nativity efforts and adults messing about had me in stitches!
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Yes buttons, you are dead spot on there.

I'm with you Cats, I really don't want to go anywhere - especially the quacks or hospital appointment. I read that over 11,000 people caught covid whilst in hospital - see
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/nhs-hospitals-covid-cases-deaths-b1954136.html

I'm not going anywhere soon, like you guys I get all my shopping delivered.

Keep on keeping safe everyone, x

Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

last time i went to the post box a youngish couple walked towards me and as they almost got up to me took a drag off their cigarettes and blew the smoke out as they got level with me, i didnt breath for almost 10 meters I got in washed clothes and had a shower why dont people just think a bit

Evening all, we ventured out to Aldi today to get some much needed shopping, have to say it wasn't overly busy and the majority of people were self distancing and masked up - I feel most people are still taking this thing seriously and it's a noisy minority who aren't abiding by the rules, still get the feeling though that we're going to end up in some kind of lockdown or restrictions somewhere over the festive season.

Hope everyone's as well as can be expected. Take care.

Decided to switch the news off for the evening and enjoy ligthhearted rubbish
    while sorting out a pile of books to reread that I haven't read them for over a year or more.

Decided I really don't want to try and find a new cleaner at the moment, keep the door locked I think. See how it goes Jan / Feb or so before looking.
    The last one used to bring her own mops and dusters, her choice, so I went along to the local Nickel'n'Dime type shop early afternoon
    and bought a long-handled fluffy duster, a sqeegee type long-handled mop and a long-handled window washing type thingy
    - one side has the soft pad and the other the rubber scraper thingy. Am okay for cloths and detergent and everything else.

Can't say I am in any hurry. Hmm ... if I drape tinsel over them I won't be able to use them until after the New Year - oh yes, sounds like a plan!!!
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Thread Information