Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Sorry you have had horrible things to deal with, we no the feeling well am afraid Nigel's Mums Dementia is getting worse but she still thinks she will be better soon, that we can see her getting worse every day we are going every day at present. Also at the end of August met our 3 Great Grandchildren had only met one of them as the others were lockdown was lovely but makes one feel old.

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

yeah family stuff sucks we were lucky we had grandkids stay with us for nearly a year as i don`t go out much now as disability getting worse , but i still try to do things i`m not just going to give up no matter how much pain i am in , once you give up moving about life ends sooner have the pain from over doing things than pain from not doing much ,

Stratford, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View billsstamps's Feedback (+31499)
    All-About billsstamps
    View billsstamps's Listings
    Forum Posts

So glad I moved perennial plants around last weekend, we had 36" of rain overnight, so they will all be well soaked in!
    One of the thing about being older is that pain and muscle injuries take so long to get better. I had a frozen shoulder in March, and it is only now I am being signed off from the osteopath. On the other hand, for the first time since the beginning of Covid, I am beginning to feel more fit.
    Quiet period for sales, so I ought to be listing to get the numbers up again, but while I feel like getting out and doing things...
    Rev Dr Bill Hopkinson,
    Retired professor

BillsStamps

around 50000 stamps listed, based in London

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes you are right its better to be able to get out & do things, but as we all get older, we just can't do as much as we use to her walked up the road with a friend who is 15years younger than me & she walked much faster than me & took ages for me to get over it, no fun ageing but still plod as much as one can each day we go to MIL while Nigel exercises the dog I try to do one job in the garden but its a looseing battle at the moment, but try to keep it safe as MIL wanders off into the garden in her slippers & worried she will slip, no good to tell her as she can't remember she shouldn't do something.

Hope everyone manages to list some more stock, have some to do just not done it yet.

Afternoon all, we're a little out of kilter her, we've both picked up a bug, it's best described as a hybrid bronchitis/flu bug and it's totally knocked us for 6, even the covid we had last year wasn't as bad as this...

We thought we'd put up our new Christmas tree for this year while we're recovering just to see what it looks like. We're a little underwhelmed with it...

Name:  tree.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  27.2 KB

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hope you feel better soon, Somers gone down with some sort of cold & sinus, think the weather is the culprit, have a friend whose dog I walk & she is the same as you, doesn't quite no what to do with her self. Was thinking think of all the lights you can put on the tree.

Hope the weather isn't effecting to many people

Quote Originally Posted by merlin View Post
    yeah family stuff sucks we were lucky we had grandkids stay with us for nearly a year as i don`t go out much now as disability getting worse , but i still try to do things i`m not just going to give up no matter how much pain i am in , once you give up moving about life ends sooner have the pain from over doing things than pain from not doing much ,

Hey Merin! Long time no see

This is Moonwitch with yet another disguise xx
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FalonTowers View Post
    Hey Merin! Long time no see

This is Moonwitch with yet another disguise xx
    lol ever thought about changing your name

Quote Originally Posted by merlin View Post
    lol ever thought about changing your name
    I clicked the wrong button and accidently deleted my account.

This has meant I lost all the addresses from orders from my customers and have had to start over.

I paid a lifetime fee for that subscription and now don't have the funds to do it again, so don't have any listings
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FalonTowers View Post
    I clicked the wrong button and accidently deleted my account.

This has meant I lost all the addresses from orders from my customers and have had to start over.

I paid a lifetime fee for that subscription and now don't have the funds to do it again, so don't have any listings
    ya numpty lol very rare for me to list anything anywhere i got loads of stuff but sometimes i just feel to bad to sit at comp so i go up the shed dismantling things ,
    but gonna have a try during the week , at moment i have abcess on my gum so just waiting see if it pops lol

Thread Information